Nokia N79 & N85 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
Nokia N79 & N85: First Impressions

Wavetelmobiles.com is now showing both these phones as available.

N79 - Rs.19767
N85 - Rs.23531

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
the price of n85, if true is just fantastic .. anyone, seriously looking for a month old n95 8gb .. pm me :)

pickster

Professional Layabout.
still marked as 'coming soon' on nokia's website...

and as previously mentioned, n85's price is infact, good.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh ok i just founf out through various sites that n85 has indeed been released but not at the rate mentioned here...
Tech2site source-The Nokia N85 has started shipping and will be retailed at an MRP of Rs. 27,299
2-3 more sites have said the same thing...

damn..if it was priced around 22k i would have surely bought it...guess will have to buy the n82 now...

any idea about 5800 launch??? heard that it will be launched around 27 K.

Oh u mean the nokia touchscreen phone(tube)..it will release in december(most likely)& not be priced at 27k...prolly is somewhere around 19-20k...

Last edited:
OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
oh ok i just founf out through various sites that n85 has indeed been released but not at the rate mentioned here...
Tech2site source-The Nokia N85 has started shipping and will be retailed at an MRP of Rs. 27,299
2-3 more sites have said the same thing...

That will be MRP. There is always a difference of Rs.2k-3k between MRP & street price

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh i hope so.... :)

btw...had gone to a priority dealer in mumbai...they said it should be available by next week..

Last edited:
OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
oh i hope so.... :)

btw...had gone to a priority dealer in mumbai...they said it should be available by next week..

You will get it a little expensive from a Nokia Priority shop.
Buy from any shop other than Nokia Priority to get a cheaper price.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Nokia's priority dealers only sell phones which are officially launched by Nokia in India. Also they only get it in stock after the official launch day. Shops like Alfa on the other hand sell phones which are not available officially here (like the old N-Gage or 6120 Classic, etc.) and many times they have it in stock even before the official release. Obviously these are then sold without bill and warranty.

And yes, Nokia's Priority shops officially rapes you when it comes to the cost of the phone. Sometimes it is 2k more than the price at Alfa. :mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Dnt you think its unnecessary to actually create a thread owing to the avibility of a phone.Make a single thread and post all the availibility infos there.Also theres a price section for the prices.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Nokia's priority dealers only sell phones which are officially launched by Nokia in India. Also they only get it in stock after the official launch day. Shops like Alfa on the other hand sell phones which are not available officially here (like the old N-Gage or 6120 Classic, etc.) and many times they have it in stock even before the official release. Obviously these are then sold without bill and warranty.

And yes, Nokia's Priority shops officially rapes you when it comes to the cost of the phone. Sometimes it is 2k more than the price at Alfa. :mad:

ahh ok thanks man...yeah i do agree about the priority dealer part...doesn't make sense to pay 2-3k more in priority than alfa...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Dnt you think its unnecessary to actually create a thread owing to the avibility of a phone.Make a single thread and post all the availibility infos there.Also theres a price section for the prices.

don't deteriorate our NOKIA thread go and make your C905 thread wherever you want :p:p

lol the phone is not even released ? how can they price it ?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n85 price confirmed .. its 23.3k .. my dealer was even ready to get me one today .. but i need to sell n95 8gb first .. any buyers over here ..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom