Nokia n70 or Sony ericson k750

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavrahul

Journeyman
hi guyz,
i was just wondering which phone is better nokia n70 or se k750.
I don't really care about music, cuz i have an ipod, so what really matters is
camera and applications. Which has better interface?
btw are there other phones that r better then these two...but has same closer price range...for like 15k or less?

OP
P

pranavrahul

Journeyman
ok..but is the cam quality of n70 better then se k750?
ya...w810 is gr8 phone, but i don't think it beats k750 in terms of cam quality..
btw what the main flaw or disadvantage of a phone if it doesn't run on Symbian OS????

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If you budget is upto 15K and you want applications, then K750 is of no use to you. You will either have to go for some UIQ device like M600 or W950i or S60 devices like Nseries, E Series, 3250 or 5500.

I would suggest 3250, its value for money and with the Symbian OS 9.1, you will also be uptodate with the OS. All the latest applications will be supported.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
W810i's cam is equivalent to K 750's and both are surely better than that of N70.

"btw what the main flaw or disadvantage of a phone if it doesn't run on Symbian OS????"

Nothing major. You cant install some applications thats it. In W810 you can still install java based apps

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you can increase ur budget little more..Than selsect K790i...............else have a look at K550i also.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
2kewl said:
"btw what the main flaw or disadvantage of a phone if it doesn't run on Symbian OS????"

Nothing major. You cant install some applications thats it. In W810 you can still install java based apps

You have really missed out on the fun if you are not aware of the power of the Symbian applications, and i am not talking about the UIQ applications, even though they exist, they are not as wide ranged or powerful as S60 applications.

Java apps are nothing in comparision to the native OS apps.
You can add video support and play all kinds of videos like DivX, Xvid, Mpeg4.
You can play graphically rich games, not small and silly ones, but high quality games.

There is a whole new mobile world out there with applications, go over to www.allaboutsymbian.com or www.handango.com and check out what all can applications do.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
alsiladka said:
You have really missed out on the fun if you are not aware of the power of the Symbian applications, and i am not talking about the UIQ applications, even though they exist, they are not as wide ranged or powerful as S60 applications.

Java apps are nothing in comparision to the native OS apps.
You can add video support and play all kinds of videos like DivX, Xvid, Mpeg4.
You can play graphically rich games, not small and silly ones, but high quality games.

There is a whole new mobile world out there with applications, go over to www.allaboutsymbian.com or www.handango.com and check out what all can applications do.

yea, I do know all that :rolleyes: Nt much of a Symbian fan ;)

pranavrahul said:
so that probably means, n70 is better then k750i right?

Absolutely..No 2 ways about that!

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
comparing my frenz' phones i find k750i's cam's the best among those phones. u can even mod it and install the supermode drive. it clicks real good pics!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will suggest you K750i instead of N70.I have heard that N-series have some problem,they hang many time,they need special care to handle and many more.So,Sony Eric. is mine advice.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ ravi nothing is fully perfect, k750i have joy stick problem....;) nokia have symbian its better to purchase nokia 3250, n70.... You can also look for moto ming , its touch screen and camera is not so bad.....

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
K750i is the best. Its camera quality is awesome and the sound quality is also good. Go for it. Great Cell.

Gaurav

In the zone
Tech.Masti said:
^^ ravi nothing is fully perfect, k750i have joy stick problem....;) nokia have symbian its better to purchase nokia 3250, n70.... You can also look for moto ming , its touch screen and camera is not so bad.....

NOKIA 3250 is too slow and I mean too too slow (been using it for quite some time). the inbox takes atleast 25 seconds (approx) to open up and you can't even use your phone until the message is being sent, that too takes around 35 seconds, believe me,
but the camera is very good, and the "twister" is definitely a new thing you would like to try for., good phone but don't load much content into it, it will become slow. choice is yours, I am also planning for a new phone K550i, have a look at it features(it's around 11k in delhi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom