Nokia Mobile for internet banking,equity trading

mayoorite

Night Fury
Hello
i need a nokia mobile for internet banking & equity trading.My budget is upto 5000.

Does mobiles without 3g give good speeds for internet surfing or internet banking.

:mrgreen:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Check Nokia 5233. It does not have 3G but is good enough for your needs as it comes with big screen and Symbian S60 OS.

But I would request you to up the budget and check these:

1. Nokia 5230
2. Nokia E5 (perfect business phone but costs around 9k)

If your locality has good 3G coverage, the speeds will be much much much better than 2G/2.5G speeds.

Scientia Wiz

In Shameful Misery
Nokia 5233 and 5230 are really matching you needs !

No much difference between these two but

5233 no 3G
5230 3G ! :wink:

azzu

AJJU
5233 no 3g
5230 3g(with no front cam and no video calling feature) + GPS (Best gps in a budget phone)

Rohitt

Broken In
Check Nokia 5233. It does not have 3G but is good enough for your needs as it comes with big screen and Symbian S60 OS.

But I would request you to up the budget and check these:

1. Nokia 5230
2. Nokia E5 (perfect business phone but costs around 9k)

If your locality has good 3G coverage, the speeds will be much much much better than 2G/2.5G speeds.

Any connection between Equity Trading and 3G?

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
is c2 01 good for net banking.is Buying mobile online is safe and does their products works fine

Gollum

Collector
Mobile internet, even 3g is not good for trading. For that purpose you need a dedicated high speed internet connection to monitor the market conditions in real time.
Consider getting a tablet with good wifi connection.
For banking, get a phone which has a good browser for easy and secure internet banking. A started by other members, nokia 5233 is a good choice.

saswat23

Human Spambot
As you dont need 3G, so you probably will be running internet with EDGE connection.
If you will run internet on your mobile also, then all you need is a QWERTY phone. Though 5230 and 5233 are good phones under budget, but it will be better to type in a real QWERTY pad rather the virtual QWERTY pad of touchscreen phones. AFAIK 5230 and 5233 cost around 6k.

So, for good internet speed in both mobile and PC with ease in browsing (in mobile) go for Nokia C3-00 (with WiFi, EDGE, 2MP camera) @ 5.5k or Nokia X2-01 (VGA Camera, No WiFi but has edge) @ 3.5k.

If you want a Symbian OS phone with good speed with then you can go for 5230 ar 5233.

But if you will be doing much internet work on PC using your Operator then better go for a DATA CARD. It will be a better choice coz using mobile with PC regularly, will reduce your Battery life.

Top Bottom