Nokia lumia 520 or Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Nerevarine

Incarnate
nah, he doesnt need to stretch budget for xperia ray.. besides QSD8255 based phones are really obsolete now, no point going for them

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for the reply. But do you have any idea about the sound quality of music from the headphones of Nokia lumia 920? Also, it has been mentioned that WPH-108 headphone is shipping with Nokia Lumia 520 but I am unable to get any info on these. And I believe windows phone store has replica of all the ios/android famous games.

One more thing, do you think Nokia Lumia 520, 620 or 720 will receive next windows update?

But, Microsoft has promised an update for all WP8 devices when WP9 or WP8.5 releases. Let's hope that the next version of WP will support 512MB devices.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
MS won't introduce WP9.0 any time soon so whatever comes next (WP8.5/8.8, WP Blue, etc) should be available for WP 8.0 based mobiles.

Flash

Lost in speed
Well I cant find TEMPLE RUN 2 in the windows store and for TEMPLE RUN there is no free version available though, you have to pay Rs 80. And any VIDEO PLAYERS.
Regarding the Update - I'm positive, cause the older Lumia got update to Win 7.8 I think.

Even the angry birds game is not free.
Search results for "angry birds" | Windows Phone (भारत)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
MS won't introduce WP9.0 any time soon so whatever comes next (WP8.5/8.8, WP Blue, etc) should be available for WP 8.0 based mobiles.
I too think the same. IIRC, MS has once said it will launch a major update for the OS, once a 3 year.
Microsoft claims that most of the popular apps and games are available on Windows Store. But, it has not mentioned anywhere whether they are free of cost or not. It's sad to hear this.

I too think the same. IIRC, MS has once said it will launch a major update for the OS, once a 3 year.
Microsoft claims that most of the popular apps and games are available on Windows Store. But, it has not mentioned anywhere whether they are free of cost or not. It's sad to hear this.

Top Bottom