Nokia fan switching to SE! Give advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
He is willing to spend about the same amount as the N73...

Those videos are of the N95, which is waaaaay tooo expensive.

How is the k770i?

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: N95 : Samir Edition - A completely different league gadget!

Actually i had tried it only with FE. And it worked.. But i had read somewhere that it didnt work with Rotateme.

OP
alsiladka

alsiladka

Noobie Pro

Wov, what luck today. I had an account on SymbianSigned, i had even created a cert in May or June i dont remember. But the 6 month period expired on November 11. I tried to login to create a new cert, but what rules! Since i had not logged in for 6 months, my account was deactivated. It had an option to deactivate, but the deactivation mail would show up all blank!! I tried it many times.
Then today, when i tried it again after around a month, it somehow got sucessfully activated!

Will try and make the cert now!

sam_1710

Youngling

Wow.. You're lucky dude!! :) .. My older accounts are deactivated and don get that re-activation mail !! :( .. i try it everyday!! :(

OP
alsiladka

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Those applications will work on any S60 phone with accelerometer. They will even work N82, it has 5MP with Xenon flash.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Why don't you ask him to go for the Moto ROKR E6, it's got a big screen with real player to play all the music and MPEG4 video as well. Link

If it's SE and a budget, the new K530i would be a great deal for 8.4K. Link

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I think he should go for Nokia 5700. Also an N73 with the latest firmware isn't slow at all and its hard to find a display this big at this price.
If his budget is around the cost of N73 then he wouldn't afford W910i anyways as it costs around 17k. K770i imo is very ugly and doesn't have a big enough display.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Yeah, the w910i is out of his budget....

And he has used a latest FW n73.....

The motoRokr is not for him, he hates touch screens as he has to use his phone on the move a lot. Nor is the w950i... no camera....

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey. I convinced him to get a w910i. He agreed and says he is ready to spend about as much as 17000.... So should he get the w910i or do you have any new suggestions considering the budget increase?

OP
alsiladka

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Why not ask him to get any of the S60v3s, they are going to be the new ngages. He will be able to enjoy the best games for phones on his new phone then.

Which phone, for 17K, no suggestions in Nseries right now. Ask him to wait a little.

@Mods
These two topics were not to be merged! This topic - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77299 was to be merged with the other Nokia switching topic started by the same user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom