Nokia e51 +2gb all accessoriex and box 8 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skumar9988

Broken In
Nokia e51 +2gb all accessoriex and box 8 months old. Price reduced--lokking a quick s

Hi all i want to sell my e51 with all its accessories and box plus an extra handsfree..

no scrach on screen as it was always protected with screen guard.

few scraches on the back side.

many applications installed with almost all ngage 2.0 games installed.
with 2gb card.

*NOKIA's only phone to support 32gb memory card(as told by nokia care):p

Expected price: 8k.
Location. Rohtak near Delhi.

*img207.imageshack.us/img207/3618/dsc06003ff6.th.jpg
*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7145/dsc06007bu9.th.jpg
*img140.imageshack.us/img140/9368/dsc06015ai7.th.jpg
*img100.imageshack.us/img100/8389/dsc06016tv9.th.jpg
*img297.imageshack.us/img297/9162/dsc06018ag6.th.jpg
*img204.imageshack.us/img204/5808/dsc06019sg1.th.jpg
*img217.imageshack.us/img217/2589/dsc06021gm4.th.jpg
*img264.imageshack.us/img264/2364/dsc06022jh7.th.jpg

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
*NOKIA's only phone to support 32gb memory card(as told by nokia care):p

Expected price: 8k.
Location. Rohtak near Delhi.

Hey probably by the time 32GB micro SD becomes available/affordable, the E51 would have become outdated :D

OP
S

skumar9988

Broken In
Is with Camera ?
R U willing to Ship to Karnataka ?

yes it has 2 mp camera.

more info *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e51-2106.php

i can send it anywhere(in India) you want...

+91-9416117476.

Price reduced... 7k. looking for a fast sale..

Last edited:

ausaf

Right off the assembly line
Please give me some detail info about Nokia e51 +2gb all accessoriex with price details.

Dubai Directory - Links Business & Real Estate: *www.linkdubai.com
UAE & Dubai Business Services Directory: *www.datadubai.com
Sports Wholesalers & Suppliers Directory: *www.asportsdirectory.com
Something Directory- Business Services Resources & Suppliers: *www.somethingdirectory.com

OP
S

skumar9988

Broken In
Please give me some detail info about Nokia e51 +2gb all accessoriex with price details.

i have given my number and all necessary details..

it has 130 mb internal memory+2mp camera+~100mb Ram+Black Steel face body and back cover+wifi+bluetooth+Music Player+FM+Quick Office+ Acrobat reader+..+..+..and so on...

if you want to know anything more in particular then u can ask or can call me . .

gcbeldar

In the zone
Pls confirm :
1. The phone is still under warranty of 2 months from today.
2. The Phone is not physically damaged (To Claim Warranty from Nokia, incase if required).
3. Sale includes all Orginal Box & Contents (Charger, data Cable etc)which comes with new Phone + 2GB MC

Waiting.........to Deposit

OP
S

skumar9988

Broken In
Pls confirm :
1. The phone is still under warranty of 2 months from today.
2. The Phone is not physically damaged (To Claim Warranty from Nokia, incase if required).
3. Sale includes all Orginal Box & Contents (Charger, data Cable etc)which comes with new Phone + 2GB MC

Waiting.........to Deposit

1. Phone is still under warranty MORE THEN 2 Months from today.(will give you its IMEI if you want to confirm this).
2. Have few scratches on back cover only and that too on bottom corner as i have already mentioned(cant be noticed easily)(no issue with warranty as i got its firmware updated to latest version from Nokia Care after those scratches). Power button not in a good position and that too Nokia Care ignored saying this happens on normal use).
3.Original Box+Original Nokia Charger(brand new)+Original Nokia Carry pouch+Original Nokia Handsfree(almost new)+Original Nokia Data Cable(new)+2Gb Mini SD Card+2CDs(Scratchless). Except Memory Card everything that came with new phone will be provided. Memory Card purchased seperatly. Charger and data cable are not even used once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom