Nokia E50

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
bill is d same.. Mo yaar.. Btw opera 8.65 hogs so much ram na.. N yea i ll write a review soon

K

krazyfrog

Why are you using Opera? Use the built-in Symbian browser. Also what accessories you bought with the phone?

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
i m using opera for downloads... the inbuilt browser doesnt support resume...
well now i m using dvget too..
btw i got a
1.Mobile Charger
2.Converter to charge from normal nokia charger..
3.Ca 53 data cable
4.Mono earphones (1 ear only :( )
5.Crap CD
6.Crappier Manual :D

btw webkit on os9.1 rocks... but needs some improvement too...

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

^^ I asked which accessories you 'bought' and not the ones you got for free! I mean memory card and headset and all.

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
i didnt take anything as of now...
ll take a 1gb micro sd tomo rs.550
and maybe nokia hs-23 stereo headset rs.300

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hmm, how is the font size in use? & do confirm that 320X240 mp4 videos play full screen. If you want I can provide optimal settings for mp4 conversion here.

Also provide a list of

1) The browser you are using & how it works

2) The client for Yahoo & Windows Live messenger & Google talk. Wether it is JAVA based or Symbian native

3) How do u check mails in phone? What is the phones inbuilt application or weather via Webmail through opera\webkit

Last edited:
OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
the font size is not that small... its okay to use...
and yea i m stuck up wit the app signing n stuff... ll move on to multimedia tomo.. :D
and this fone is highly recommended by me..

K

krazyfrog

gx the mail client in Symbian is part of the messaging app and not a java app as in S40 phones. You can send, receive, forward, reply and can add attachments of supported files in it. The client is the same in all S60 phones, whether new or old. Its not very efficient as i've found. That why many people use LCG's ProfiMail.

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
k lets start..
I m using webkit nd opera nd opera mini 4 browsing
default mail client(its good 2) nd profimail 4 mail..
4 im i am using implus-symbian 4 gmail,msn,yahoo.. Also mig33,fring,live msgr r there in java.
The video quality is good enuf.. I played 240x320 videos in xvid avi.. They turned out good enuf.. I can post the conversion settings if some1 wants..
The sound quality is also above average
Ps. It rocks..

K

krazyfrog

Upload some pics from the cam. Use highest resolution and quality. And if possible a video clip.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Cam is 1.3mp lets see the exposure settings etc

Well, application installation is the only thing which lacks in SE, Why can't SE relese a Smartphone for the masses in 14k, just take K550i & smart phone capabilities to it.

K

krazyfrog

^^ gx E50 has a basic camera and lacks any exposure settings (like most Nokia phones). Only resolution and quality settings are there.

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
yea.. no exposure settings... and i ll post the images n videos at different settings by evening... btw its cam is good compared to a 1.3mp cam... turns out crisp images...

@krazy i tuk a 1gb msd tdy 4 rs.550.. Duplicate 2gb wasnt available

@krazy i tuk a 1gb msd tdy 4 rs.550.. Duplicate 2gb wasnt available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom