Nokia C6-01 v/s Motorola Defy

Orjune

Right off the assembly line
hey guys, even i am confused between c6-01 and motorola defy.
while the c6-01 packs in an 8mp cam compared to defy's 5mp, c6-01 is a fixed focus camera while that of defy is an auto-focus one.
Nokia also has better battery life than that of most of the phones, would like to know about the battery life of Defy.
Nokia also has a brilliant after-sales-service, what about that of motorola ??
however motorola steals the show with the android os, compared to symbian. But c6-01 has got the Anna update so that might be exciting.
So, i'd lyk u people to come up with some suggestions as i am confused as hell :-(
thnkx guys

sach1000rt

Journeyman
hey guys, even i am confused between c6-01 and motorola defy.
while the c6-01 packs in an 8mp cam compared to defy's 5mp, c6-01 is a fixed focus camera while that of defy is an auto-focus one.
Nokia also has better battery life than that of most of the phones, would like to know about the battery life of Defy.
Nokia also has a brilliant after-sales-service, what about that of motorola ??
however motorola steals the show with the android os, compared to symbian. But c6-01 has got the Anna update so that might be exciting.
So, i'd lyk u people to come up with some suggestions as i am confused as hell :-(
thnkx guys

If your main concern is after sales service go for nokia.
If you want to play with your phone(changing roms, modding, etc) or dont care about the phone then go for defy.

I dont think c6-01 battery backup is good(only 1050 mah).
defy is one of the best androids which has got good battery backup.

for watching movies of wide varity formats get defy as android has various 3rd party video players which support alot codecs so no need of video conversion, i dont know about c6-01 in this regard.

camera both are equal maybe c6-01 is ahead a bit because of 720p recording.
I dont know about hd gaming in nokia but you can play hd games in defy.

finally, for apps you certainly know the answer which one is better.
c6-01 is 680mhz proc and 256 MB RAM, defy is 800mhz(oc it to 1ghz easily) and 512 mb ram.
and defy is rugged phone.
but choose which one suits you better.

Top Bottom