Nokia C5-03 vs Galaxy 5

robin7

Right off the assembly line
Guys I am looking for a SmartPhone with 3G + Touch Screen.
I will mostly be doing net surfing on my mobile. No craze for videos or games on mobile.

So after going through extensive Net reviews and various Forums (including Thinkdigit), I sorted out the following:

Nokia C5-03

Galaxy 5

Nokia 5230/5235

Well my budget is 10k.
And I will do the purchasing in 1st week of Jan.

I gave a thought to Xperia X10 mini and Xperia X8 from Sony. Should I spend the extra bucks for them. Are they worth that ?

LG Optimus and Optimus One seem to be getting very positive reviews but I am an old Nokia fan because of reliability. :-|

Please suggest.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
get LG Optimus One for 11.5k-12k. it's worth buying and better than most other sub 20k android devices.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ SE Xperia series is FLOP. don't even think about them.

for 10k & January, you can even look at Galaxy 3. currently priced at around 11k (maybe slightly less), you can own it for 10k by January. so can you go LG Optimus One if you can increase your budget that bit more. but below 10k, Samsung Wave have a few offerings & the usual Nokia suspects always there to assist you.

OP
R

robin7

Right off the assembly line
get LG Optimus One for 11.5k-12k. it's worth buying and better than most other sub 20k android devices.

Thanks pal.. But I don't think I am gonna trust LG howsoever good their phones be. And nevertheless not that crazy for Android updates either..

Just some usual Office work and Web browsing...
So I feel Galaxy 5 or Nokia C5-03 will do it for me.

But thanks a ton for your time. :)

^^ SE Xperia series is FLOP. don't even think about them.

for 10k & January, you can even look at Galaxy 3. currently priced at around 11k (maybe slightly less), you can own it for 10k by January. so can you go LG Optimus One if you can increase your budget that bit more. but below 10k, Samsung Wave have a few offerings & the usual Nokia suspects always there to assist you.

Thanks for your words...Ya you are quite right that by January I may get galaxy 3 instead of 5 in ma approx 10k budget. Nevertheless as I wrote above too.. Galaxy 5 / 3 or Nokia C5-03 will suffice...

You guys are really dynamic, hence, making these forums quite useful..

Last edited:
Top Bottom