Nokia C1-02 Discontinued. Any idea why ?

Check this out: Nokia C1-02: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

I was about to buy this phone as a cheap ~1.5k range (it costs 1.6k) backup phone that also has music and GPRS and can connect to PC.

Seems it is discontinued on flipkart and is not available anywhere. Any idea why ? I don't think Nokia has another product with that kind of specifications and price... :-(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Nokia X1-01 & C1-02 were both competing against each other. Also samsung have a few el-cheapo mobiles of their own. your last option is this: Samsung Hero E2230

saswat23

Human Spambot
Have you checked other sites? Check Letsbuy, Homeshop18, Infibeam, Snapdeal and 91mobiles.
91mobiles isnt a shopping sites but will give the details of the sites selling this model with the price. So, you can order from the one that has cheaper price. Google for 'nokia C1-02 91mobiles price'.

Nokia X1-01 & C1-02 were both competing against each other. Also samsung have a few el-cheapo mobiles of their own. your last option is this: Samsung Hero E2230

X1-01 was a dedicated long music playback time dual sim phone running S30, completely different from C1-02's S40 based phone that ran the same OS as some 5k phones...

I normally see Nokia pushing phones out only when a better alternative comes in place. Isn't there anything else planned in C1-02's price ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
maybe C1-02 didn't sold well enough. so they decided to discontinue it for X1-01. sad part, X1-01 doesn't have any GPRS facility.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
that Nokia X1-01 is not as feature rich as C1-02. that is stupidity from nokia to discontinue such a great phone..

even i am looking for a new phone under 2k and decided to choose from nokia c1-02 or samsung E2230..

Top Bottom