Nokia 8800 Sirocco Editon

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Jing

Broken In
I recently sold my Nokia N80ie and now i have the Nokia 8800. I need help with the voicemail feature. When i press and hold on to the "1" key, it will dial straight to voicemail. But the probelm is that it dials to a different number and i need to change it to my voicemail number. I can't figure out how to change it. I did it on my N80 but this model has different option on it. Anyone knows how to change it? Thanks

****ok, i figure out how to change it*****

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
But will u tell me wht FEATURES did u notice that u kick-off N80 n opt for 8800 :?: I think hardly 1-2 digitians got this piece :oops: Good Luck anyway ;)

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
reddick said:
But will u tell me wht FEATURES did u notice that u kick-off N80 n opt for 8800 :?: I think hardly 1-2 digitians got this piece :oops: Good Luck anyway ;)

The 8800 sirocco is almost feature-less compare to my old N80. But i just love the way it looks and the way it feels:cool: . I do miss my N80, but i rarely use any of the features on it anyways. I sold my N80 internet edition for $330 US dollars and got the Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition for $500 US dollars so i got a good deal on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom