• Sony Ericsson K700i

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
sandeepkochhar said:
PainKiller I have bought that for Rs 9500 in delhi......

What else can u ask for less than Rs 10k.

hey sandeep.....what phone u bought 4 9500/- is it 700i or e398 as far as my knowledge r concerned, 700i is selling at 13000/- n e398 is around 15000/- correct me if im wrong :?:

hey all,

i read about a new model of 6600 on times of india..around 2 days back...now they r giving 64mb card, 6600 also has vid rec now (i hope its more than 9 sec) if ya know more bout da phone .....post it....one more thing....does it support 3d java games???

i think its time to add e398 in the poll as well

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
I am talkn abt Motorola E398 costing Rs 9500/- (with bill). K700i costs around Rs 11,000(with bill). these prices are of delhi. u have wrong notion of E398 being costing RS 15K. yOU CAN GET NOKIA 7710 (without bill) for that amount of money.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
PainKiller said:
i think its time to add e398 in the poll as well
Well you cant add that , not even the thread starter. Only mods can do that and no need for an other choice, already ppl have voted for any of the above choices..

And dude, why 3 posts on one go? Cant u edit the previous post to add any new changes or if you wish to tell something?

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
@sandeep

can u give the address of the shop from where u have purchased 398 for 9500/- bucks....r u enjoyin this phone?? somewhere on the net, i read that it is possible to enable vid rec on e398 do u have any clue??

@drgrudge

hey man......dont u like my smiling avatar......just kidding.....i will post everything on 1 message.....happy now :p

bendre123

Broken In
i think e398 price is rs9500.
and sony ericsson k700i cost around rs10000 with bill. in mumbai indraprasth (borivali (w))

Jatin_T

Journeyman
A local dealer near me house offered E398 at aroung 8500..i think he meant without bill...
BTW..lookin at the market for E398 at Borivli(they didnt have even a single piece)..its not very encouraging..
I might get the K700i or maybe wait for prices os S700i to fall...its already available for Rs. 16,800 at indraprasth..and the dealer said it will fall even more!

spidyweb

Broken In
i better suggest u 2 buy SE K750i,its expensive than K700,but wil give u wid more facilities thata cellphone can offer at that price.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Painkiller:

Yes they are givin a 64mb card but vid rec is still ltd to 10 sec but there is a sw by the name Camcorder which allowes vid rec for around an hour btw even I am thinkin fo a 6600 It can also have sw which allowes to read Word and txt files I am gonna use it -- awkward tho it may seem -- to read project guttenberg ebooks

man i changed my plans Igot a NOKIA 6630

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
does e398 support 3d java games??
hows the camera compared to 6600?? kindly specify megapixel of 398 n 6600

thanx in advance

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hey guyz....posting again....plz reply

does e398 support 3d java games??
hows the camera compared to 6600?? kindly specify megapixel of 398 n 6600

thanx in advance

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Well..i got the K700i a week ago for Rs.9000(With Bill) at Indraprasth(Mumbai)
I just love the MP3 quality, and it supports most games for 66000 and ngage(java based i guess)..3d games rock!!
BTW..the battery life sucks...
U get unlimited video recording..and the phone looks CLASS!
My rating-3.8/5(For the s**t batery life!)

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
k700i doesnt have expandable mem slot..so i guess u have to pack everythin in 41mb of mem...but ur right...phone looks c00l

royal

Padawan
hey Jatin_T , I'm planning to get myself a k700i ... so I need 2 know a few things

does it come with external ear plugs ??
has it got external speakers ??
how's the quality of pics ??
does the camera support night mode ??
how's the FM reception ??
does it support voice recording ??

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Hey Royal...its a gr8 phone if u dont consider the memory and Symbian features...
Abt ur Questions:
I got free handsfree
It has speakers..quite loud if u wanna know.
The Quality of Pics is Quite good(Daytime shots are perfect!)
There is a night mode for the camera..and a flash too
The FM reception is OK(not the best in the train i guess..but good at home and in the bus..and u got MP#...so u can listen to it if FM reception is poor
YUP..it supports voice recording

royal

Padawan
Jatin_T u saved my day :D

Now I can go ahead and buy the phone :p

BTW if u were a gal , i would have called u first from my new phone :oops: .... hahaha ... no offence meant yaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom