Nokia 6233 with Tata Indicom Or Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
i was just wondering that, is it possible for nokia 6233 to work with Tata Indicom or Reliance(Now days 3g sim is avaliable by these companys).

Nokia 6233 is a WCDMA and a 3G phone

If any 1 have any idea, pls let me know.

thanx.

OP
nishantv2003

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
thanx 4 clearing my doubt guys,
which service provider in your openion will be the first 2 get 3G licence?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
nishantv2003 said:
which service provider in your opinion will be the first 2 get 3G license?
Whats that question dude :eek: .. Guessing .. Lets see what TRAI & DOT decides .. they are damm slow in their work. ohk.. BSNL, may be AirTel, Hutch, Reliance, all are eager to get it. But No one has able to provide the best quality 2 G & 2.5 G yet .. So don't expect wonders.. there are many areas where AirTel Hutch Reliance Network fails, n there are places where BSNL not works.. They should better provide the basic service first. High speed GPRS (EDGE) doesn't work properly in Delhi.. Don't know what happen to 3G... :lol:

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Man Reliance and Tata offer CDMA service based on Qualacomm and WCDMA is going to be the evolution of GSM networks so they are not going to support it

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
mobilegeek said:
No SP has got license for 3G till now
but some weeks ago TRAI allow BSNL, Airtel, and Hutch for testing 3G on some selected cities.. with less sprectum....ONLY FOR TESTING...:)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Tech.Masti said:
but some weeks ago TRAI allow BSNL, Airtel, and Hutch for testing 3G on some selected cities.. with less sprectum....ONLY FOR TESTING...:)
Until Last week they have seeked the approval .. but its not granted as yet

Guz .... 3G has to come one day or the other

But the point is .. Price, Quality & Performance

I said
No one has been able to provide the best quality 2 G & 2.5 G yet .. So don't expect wonders.. there are many areas where AirTel Hutch Reliance Network fails, n there are places where BSNL not works.. They should better provide the basic service first. High speed GPRS (EDGE) doesn't work properly in Delhi.. Don't know what happen to 3G..

They haven't provided us good service .. I have been using AirTel GPRS for long
and have been listening to their press reports that they Launched EDGE .. then extended it ..crap
It sucks .. theoretically .. It should have around 200kbps in EDGE .. but its not good, even bad as Dialup here.. If there are more connections .. then they need to setup more capacity .. but they arent doin that. more connection means they have more people .. means they have more profit ..So they are supposed to give more speed to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom