Nokia 5300 Or Nokia 3250???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi guys!

Please help me to decide weather should I go for Nokia 5300 or Nokia 3250. Apart from looks, features, camera quality and music quality is what matters to me the most.

Nokia 5300 is a S40 series phone while Nokia 3250 is a S60 series phone. What exactly is the difference between both and which is better?

Please suggets.

Chao.

Pathik

Google Bot
there is a great price diff btw them man.... 3250 is better neday...
3250 beter cam n sound n os9.1...

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
in 3250 u will b able to install new softwares like yahoogo, fexplorer etc..
U will b having great sound,looks,camera etc with 3250
and nothing with 5300

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
S60 is a Multi Tasking and Customizable Operating System.

S40 -
- Not Customizable
- A very very miniscule Java App support
- Does not support the Symbian applications.
- Can run only one app at a time

S60
+ Very User friendly and customizable
+ An extremely wide range of Heavy Duty Java Apps, Flashlite Content, Symbina Applications
+ Can run many applications at a time

Apart from the OS, 3250 wins hands down in every field. 5300 looks very cheap and boyish, 3250 has a better look and feel to it. If you can afford 3250, dont even think about 5300 compared to 3250.

If people warn you that 3250 has a bad camera and is very slow, just ask them to upgrade to firmware version 4.14 and see the speed. I use a 3250 , and definitely recommend it.

Last edited:

gcbeldar

In the zone
alsiladka said:
S60 is a Multi Tasking and Customizable Operating System.

S40 -
- Not Customizable
- A very very miniscule Java App support
- Does not support the Symbian applications.
- Can run only one app at a time

S60
+ Very User friendly and customizable
+ An extremely wide range of Heavy Duty Java Apps, Flashlite Content, Symbina Applications
+ Can run many applications at a time

Apart from the OS, 3250 wins hands down in every field. 5300 looks very cheap and boyish, 3250 has a better look and feel to it. If you can afford 3250, dont even think about 5300 compared to 3250.

If people warn you that 3250 has a bad camera and is very slow, just ask them to upgrade to firmware version 4.14 and see the speed. I use a 3250 , and definitely recommend it.

T Q sir,

is it easy to upgrade firmware for 3250 and how?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
gcbeldar said:
T Q sir,
is it easy to upgrade firmware for 3250 and how?

It is extremely easy, no user intervention is required.

1. Just go to nokia.com/softwareupdate and download the Software Updater.
2. Install it and connect yout phone to the computer using the Data Cable.
3. Make sure your phone is fully charged as any mistake or error in this process could leave your phone dead.
4. Look for an update, select update and sit back and relax.

PS- Be ready to download something round about 60+ MB.

Pathik

Google Bot
@gcbeldar u can update almost ny fones firmware using nokia software updater.. Its too easy nw

prankie

D PrankMaster
between N5300 and N3250, i wud recommend N3250.. coz its a smart phone... as far as my experience with this phone goes, except the camera, every thing in this fone are great... but if u wanna look for other options then u can go for N70 too... it has a better camera, flash, 3G and great sound too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom