Nokia 5130 xpressmusic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Hey guys.....I was wondering if the Nokia 5130 expressmusic has been released in Kolkata.....ive heard it will be for abt Rs 5.5k.......offers gr8 features for da price.

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5130_xpressmusic-2569.php

k4ce

Youngling
yes the fone 5130 is a sub $120 fone ... got all the features of 5310 and 5220 .... highly anticipated cos of its price ... jus check nokia india website to see when it launches

it is available at nokia priority in bangalore and also univercell (5.7k approx) ...

Last edited:
OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I went to da nokia priority dealer later in the day.....it was released the day before.....the dealer had the phones in his hands when i entered!!....price is about Rs 6400:sad::sad:

Maybe when its available in mobilestore it'll cost less.

Phones great.....UI pretty fast and nokias revaped the UI...its s40 v5 and is much better than s40v3.....music player is good too and skinnable.....speaker is loud but is better at medium-high volumes.....seems to distort a teeny weeny bit at the loudest volume......overall gr8 buy

k4ce

Youngling
Is this phone "Comes with Music" ?

NO it does not come with music... lol ... CWM is a one year free subscription to the nokia music store ... so the CWM versions cost more than the fones of the same model that dont come with CWM ...

5130 , 5320 , 5310 , 5800 that are being sold in india donot have the CWM option

Rocci

Right off the assembly line
I ilke this phone. Its obviously a basic nokia phone, but with a couple of extra features that give a more fun yet sophisticated look. I'm getting it from *www.puremobile.com/Nokia/Nokia-5130-XpressMusic-Red-GSM-Phone/ since its already unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom