Nokia 3230- how to change operator logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickyadvani

Journeyman
Hi every1

I got Nokia 3230, how do i change operator logo in it?I have FE explorer software too but how do i move the operator logo images from my mobile gallery to operator logo folder in FE explorer.
I do not have a date cable but i have a bluetooth port on computer

Cheers
Vicky

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok when u hav the pic on ur mobile... then open it through fe explorer and then u can set it as operator logo...... the phone will restart and it will have the new logo.......

123.jpg>options>file>set as operator logo

get_biks

Broken In
Well u must have the Fexplorer for that...(Which u already have)

now copy some of the 97 X 25 pixels images on ur phone or MMC memory...

Open Fexplorer and chose 'option" when the pic u want is highlighted.... then chose "File"/"set as operator Logo"

Fexplorer will tell u to restart the phone.. Simply Restart and ur done...

(use Google to search the 97 X 25 Pixels images, if u dont have)

OP
V

vickyadvani

Journeyman
I dont know y but, my FE explorer doesnt give me option of "Set as op Logo" when I highlight the file which i want to set as op logo and go to option-file the only option it gives me is make dir, find, del and so on

Please help

get_biks

Broken In
vickyadvani said:
I dont know y but, my FE explorer doesnt give me option of "Set as op Logo" when I highlight the file which i want to set as op logo and go to option-file the only option it gives me is make dir, find, del and so on

Please help

Well, u must highlight a image file...... If u r highlighting some other file it might not give u the option....

Use the latest Fexplorer (v 1.15)

(PM me for further help)

OP
V

vickyadvani

Journeyman
Thanks

Thanks alot guys , i downloaded new version of Fe exp and now i can set operator logo on my mobile

Thanks a ton for helping me out

Cheers
Vicky :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom