NOD 32 confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverik99

Broken In
HI FOLKS,

I am willing to buy a legal version of AV software for my office i am thinking abt NOD32 AV heard that it is
a good av software and also very light on system resouces(main priority) and a good heurstic engine but i also heard that it does not have an inbuilt firewall application and its adware detection capacity is no good Is it true pls required help on this topic from "computer wizards".

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
why to waste money use free av availble
u can use avast.i am also using avast for a year and it is problem free and also meet all ur requirements.but i am not sure if it is free for offices too.u can settle for its pro edition.have a look.
*www.avast.com/

anandk

Distinguished Member
knew nod32 was very light on resources...but i found it to be unbelievably :roll: low on resource utilisation. that proved to be the real pleasure of using an antivirus, when u know that ur comp is not slowing down due to an antivirus.

its anti-spyware is ok and heuristic based. yep, it dznt have a firewall.

scans pretty fast too !

moreover it is THE ONLY antivirus to have got the vb100% certification consecutively for 33 times without a break; beating even the big brands. its interface is said to be a little complex, but one gets used to it in a couple of days.

check this to compare scanning speeds, ram utilisation, detection/ removal rates, etc of some major anti-virus.
*www.nod32.com.au/nod32/compare/technology1.htm

and uhh, yes avg and avast are great freeware !

selva1966

Journeyman
Yes, go for NOD32. But I wonder whether it is available legally in India? i.e. it may not be available in market as far as I know.

There are not market savy as Norton or Mcafee.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Market Savvy??? Try Nehru Place for sure then....!
And by the way why are u not going for F-secure or Kaspersky 6.0, its the best out there.
Still NOD 32 manages around 97% efficiency, which is very good.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
*www.nod32.com/partners/partners.htm#india

Or you could also try: *www.nod32-av.com/

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
NOD32 is the best ... i've used AVG , Avast , AntiVir. ... and nothing beats NOD32 .... besides being a great antivirus it does some good work with spywares , malwares ..... go for it ....

hermit

Journeyman
Bitdefender Internetsecurity is the best i have used Panda , Mcafee , Nod32 ,Kasperskey, Dr web ,Avast ,Avg.

finally my verdict is Bitdefender .

its cheap when compared to others and the best .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom