no signal error

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I'm getting no signal error while my cpu works fine.I think its not the problem with cable,because when i looked in the internet i saw a solution-to pull off the power cord from the back and press the power button infront for 45 seconds and start again.
It works everytime ,but im tired of pulling off the chord and pressing buttons before everytime i boots up my pc:oops:
Why is this error caused? Isnt there a permanent solution:-??
Thank You:)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hi,
I'm getting no signal error while my cpu works fine.I think its not the problem with cable,because when i looked in the internet i saw a solution-to pull off the power cord from the back and press the power button infront for 45 seconds and start again.
It works everytime ,but im tired of pulling off the chord and pressing buttons before everytime i boots up my pc:oops:
Why is this error caused? Isnt there a permanent solution:-??
Thank You:)

Link to the article?

flyingcow

Shibe
pressing the power button means resetting your cmos battery or something like that, maybe the battery is cause of your problems

flyingcow

Shibe
imo, a screenshot of the monitor isnt necessary/wont be much of help...

P.S.- Bavusani are you trying to increse your post count?

flyingcow

Shibe
sorry i just seached and landed on one article yesterday,today im not getting that page
i assuming that the cmos takes care of time and that stuff.so resetting it wont change the date?
in my case-no
hmm, imo it takes care of the settings etc, i also had the no signal errors, its very frustrating
but the problem was gone when i pressed the button for 10 sec, only once...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if it happens again disconnect all peripherals(hard disks,dvd drive etc) & take out the mobo+cpu out of cabinet.place it on a newspaper/cardboard & connect psu & power button cable of cabinet & then try.if it boots up normally then there is some grounding issue inside cabinet.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
if it happens again disconnect all peripherals(hard disks,dvd drive etc) & take out the mobo+cpu out of cabinet.place it on a newspaper/cardboard & connect psu & power button cable of cabinet & then try.if it boots up normally then there is some grounding issue inside cabinet.
Yeh i will try if it happens again,:)

Top Bottom