No"Sign Out" in Yahoo..Replaced By "sigIn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi Guys,
I can't find the Signout Field in Yahoo after loggin in.There u can still find the sign in field...??There is no issue with yahoo grps though..?? What is hppng..?? A virus..??do u experience the same prob...??..Or am i the chosen one.. ??

regards

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
looks like problem from yahoo side. :p
Are you still facing???..I dont think other browser will either help U.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
yeah... i can find sign out in other yahoo id...!!! whatz the problem...??
ny security issues here...??

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
NucleusKore said:
LOL contact them with this screenshot attached

How should I contact..?? the problem persists..?? There is supposed to be a feedback form according to yahoo Help. But I can't find them..(Again turning the chosen one..?" ) If nybody kno how to conatct them then plzzz help me..

regards

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
how can i make sure whether it is new or old version...?? sorry..i'm not sure abt that...

i tried other browsers too..itz not the browser for sure...and i remember two days back when i was in a cafe that this field was missing...i'm afraid bcoz this may turn a severe security issue...rt?

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
windchimes said:
How should I contact..?? the problem persists..?? There is supposed to be a feedback form according to yahoo Help. But I can't find them..(Again turning the chosen one..?" ) If nybody kno how to conatct them then plzzz help me..

regards

First login to you yahoo mail and then click here

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
hi guys,

got it right by enabling referrer logging in opera. Now it works fine..But it still remains a mystery why the enabling/disabling doesn't affect yahoo groups and other yahoo user id's..something fishy ..rt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom