No one is here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
TDF has lost its shine..no good tech threads and no active members. Seems TDF is active in non tech discussions much.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Everyone drops by once in a while , however I seriously doubt anyone would waste time over 50% of the threads here which are basically non-technical stuff.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
70% of the TDF members(desiibond,technomanic,The Sorcerer,mrintech,utsav,Krazzy Warrior to name a few) have moved to TechEnclave Forum.
TechEnclave Forum is #Awesomeness !!! :) Very Active! Good Quality Post! Experienced Members! Lots of Fun!

Last edited:

Apple Juice

Broken In
Frankly speaking I want guys like dreams,
ico, FilledVoid, vamsi, LFC_Fan to join TE......
0ne/tw0 TE membr said:
n@tive TE pe0ple hv decre@sed p0sting in teh f0rums bcause 0f
some weird approach towards TE by some weird people and TDF membres are bringing teh same baggage and mentality dont' we hv here...If this
c0ntinues, TE will n0t b teh same good 0l' formus where those pe0ple had
fun and tehy learnt s much d@t tehy w0uld pr0bably never d@t much in 0 tehr Indian tech c0mmunities...:mad: :mad: :mad:

0ur acti0ns r nt different fr0m unvcivilizd bunch of prim@tes :mad::mad: &&&& TE c0mmunity can't gr0w btter & str0nger............we guys can't mve to a btter f0rum &&& chnge accrdingly...:mad: mad:
srry fr my typ0s, my a and o keys are b@d :cool:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I hate forums with ads between posts and if I recall right TE has adds like every other post doesn't it ?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
bhai log main bhi hoon.. I freeze my ass off every night in the snowy weather of Himachal to visit this forum.. btw.. Reporting :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frankly speaking I want guys like dreams, ico, FilledVoid, vamsi, LFC_Fan to join TE.. :)
The day I thought of being a permanent member over there, some people started blaming TDF migrants for the spam, troll and more things. :p

It was also sad to see some TDF members acting neutral in that thread.

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I can't Emphasize it more than that. If you think that you want to stay at Digit..fine then..:smile: Even I love Digit and that's the ONLY reason I still visit it.. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom