No More Hot Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

raasm287

Journeyman
Guys...check this out:

GTA San Andreas - No More Hot Coffee Patch
This patch for GTA: San Andreas will prevent the 'Hot Coffee' mod from being compatible with your system. If the Hot Coffee mod is already installed, the patch must be installed over a clean reinstalled version of the game

Soure: Gamerspin

moshel

Padawan
lol..........What if i donot patch my copy.........lol

GTA have released an update 1.01 which has some bug fixes and also fixed the hot coffee thing. but what if ppl donot download and patch their copies.... nobody can do anything about it

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well, those who are comfortable with the Hot Coffee mod can most certainly need not patch their systems. For all those who want to patch, that's whom the patch is meant for.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Err....
Sorry i had missed an f there m8,
edited it then and there but...
Now isnt it workin ?

Well this patch also resolves many gphx card probs...

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
If you do not want Hot coffee, simply don't install it in the first place. Why install a patch that prevents Hot coffee from working?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Madhav Vasudev said:
I heard somewhere that this game is rerleasing. Is it True???? :?:

Yes, the game will be re-releasing with all the objectional content being completely removed and with a "M" tag again. PC and X-Box versions will see the re-released versions followed by PS2.

drvarunmehta said:
If you do not want Hot coffee, simply don't install it in the first place. Why install a patch that prevents Hot coffee from working?

That's for those who might not want anyone else to install the mod in their game, like maybe a kid brother who might want to see what's the hullaboo is all about! :)

anispace

dattebayo
if they are indeed relaunching the game w\o hot coffee then they might as well remove the severely foul language. Atleast make it audio only.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Madhav Vasudev said:
will there be any changes in the rereleased game expcept from those mentioned above
I mean change in story etc...

maybe some minor in-game fixes .. but the story should have no changes ...

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Nopes. No changes in the game. Maybe they will apply all the available patches and sort out the bugs that have cropped up till now. Save for that, no other changes. Why mess with something that's already minting tons of money? Besides, Rockstar is only removing those parts to get back it's "M" rating. It's not like it has taken the high moral ground. So editing out anything else that may seem offensive has a really fat chance.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
i think changing any part of the game will severly effect the sales of gta sa...ppl bye this game to enjoy the thug life and everything that comes as a part of it.....if ppl get the modified version of gta sa then, i think, it will take out the zing of the game.

what u think??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom