NITAT 2009 by NIIT Education - National Level IT Aptitude Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa! 99 percentile ?

Mine was 95 percentile. full marks in Problem Solving. 71% marks overall.

But my least score was in Team Work. Quite amusing, because I really AM a loner when it comes to most things. I prefer doing everything myself. But all scores were above average.

The lady there couldn't believe that I was in 12th... lol :D

But I think my performance was waaaay below what I hoped for. I could have gotton atleast 90% marks if I had managed time properly. :(

amitash

Intel OCer
^cool...I might go tomorow to get my results...I for sure screwed up the final problem solving section as i didnt manage time properly.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Congrats wring_wraith and Gautham!

I got 86 percentile... Got least in Team Work(nothing unexpected).. :|

vas555552006

Right off the assembly line
Hai
This is Venkat
I also attended for NITAT 2009
I stood among top 7% and got 95+%
I got AIR 5073
Will anybody know whether they will give away the so called benefits they sponsored
Dell Laptop discount vouchers
Microsoft XBOX, Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 and Life Cam VX 1000
LinkSYS wireless home routers
Virgin Mobiles India
Reliance NetConnect datacard to the national top 10,000 performers

Prabz

Right off the assembly line
I got 81% marks and stood 667... Still no clues about the dell laptops or any other "benefits".. Not even the letter from Vishy Anand.!!!!

Hai
This is Venkat
I also attended for NITAT 2009
I stood among top 7% and got 95+%
I got AIR 5073
Will anybody know whether they will give away the so called benefits they sponsored
Dell Laptop discount vouchers
Microsoft XBOX, Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 and Life Cam VX 1000
LinkSYS wireless home routers
Virgin Mobiles India
Reliance NetConnect datacard to the national top 10,000 performers
where does it say all that ? :eek:
I really want one of those stuff. And I got around 3,300 AIR :D

UPDATE: called NIIT. Stuff comming on February END.

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yep! I asked at my center too and as the mail they handed over to us after the exam mentioned it, by 10th Feb, my center guys told me that both Merit Recognition Certs and these discount vouchers, all will be available by 15th. Lets see what happens.

Yep! I asked at my center too and as the mail they handed over to us after the exam mentioned it, by 10th Feb, my center guys told me that both Merit Recognition Certs and these discount vouchers, all will be available by 15th. Lets see what happens.
Merit certificates already arrived. I got them on 24th itself. ;)

amitash

Intel OCer
Got 11227 air...they didnt even give me a certificate...they said i was too late. They just showed me the result on the receptionists pc

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
U gotta fight them for it. Mail the NIIT head office and tell 'em about this. Get your result and discount voucher, its applicable for top 30% students and u must be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom