mrintech

Technomancer
*i39.tinypic.com/fa353d.png

NIIT is conducting NITAT 2009: *www.niiteducation.com/nitat/

Eligibility Criteria
:
* College/ Engineering Students
* Graduates (Any discipline)
* Students having completed Class 12th (including those awaiting results)
Important Dates:
* Exam Date is:
18 Jan 2009
* Last Date to Register: 16 Jan 2009
* Results: 24 Jan 2009
Read complete information and benefits here: *www.niiteducation.com/nitat/

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
useless.

NIIT has nothing left to offer, unless a course/test is job oriented and companies reconize it, it is useless.

What NITAT Gives You?

A detailed understanding of your personality profile, strengths and areas of development in addition to your IT aptitude (So what ?)
An experience of the test and a chance to gauge your performance vis-à-vis your peers on a state, zonal and national level (meh)
Experience of a nation-wide assessment on a domain that is the entry gate to your career.:)|)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I am gonna appear for 12th boards in May 09. Can I apply? Also any other national tests like this?

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Registered for it.

Had given it in 2008 also, but turned out to be crap. After the exam they just give petty discounts on their courses...

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Yup! They give discount to those are not in top 10%. Rest top 10% are called for JOB Fair ;)

I also gave it in 2007, but was not in top 10% :(

Pathik

Google Bot
Even the job fair must have sucked. And anyways I wasnt in need of a job then so didn't attend it.

INS-ANI

In the zone
so, for me giving the exam is like doing 2 hr journey to the exam centre..and i am in 3rd year..
so is it worth it???????

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
WTH, amazing, I didn't knew this. I saw previous years ques paper and there were no ques related to IT. I though it wud be somewhat techie.

The name is IT aptitude test and no ques on IT???? WTH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom