NITAT 2009 by NIIT Education - National Level IT Aptitude Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I got a call from them yesterday asking if I wanted to confirm my online application and register. I told them that I am yet to appear for my class 12 examinations. They said no problem, I can bring a copy of class 10 marks card instead.

The model paper is damn easy. I could have easily solved it 2 years back. But I am still not sure about the test.

The test is especially useful for me because I am most propably enrolling into their CoreJava program and C program during may and they have promised discounts for the same.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
^^^^

Speed matters there, here are the sections that will come:

* DI + Logical
* Quant
* Verbal
* Decision Making

And how long do you get for that ?
How is the average difficulty level ?

PS: Apparently, this time the job fair is open for all regardless of percentile.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
2 hours or 2 and a half hours...

Read RS Agarwal Verbal and Non Verbal and RS Agarwal Quant Book

OR

Open RD Sharma

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I'll be writing this too. Purely because Monday happens to be my Math exam and I'm so bored of studying for it :p Will be a nice 3 Hour Break!

I'll be writing it at 1 in Bangalore. Anyone coming at that time? This is turning into an unofficial Digit meet....

I wrote the xam at 1. Was a bit unexpected, especially all those decision making questions.
But I could manage most of them.
It was the mathematical section which pissed me off. Too much to calculate, too little time. I left most of it (by just answering "a" in each case and praying that its correct).

@ring_wrarith: woops. I forgot to see your post. where did you write ? mine was at St. Joseph's Indian High School. I was in Malleswaram batch.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
@MetalHead, there was only one venue :p

And it was pretty easy, don't you think? I actually got bored and left with time to spare :p

But overall a waste of time, I mean how can you possibly decide the course of action you would follow in a particular situation unless you know all the variables???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom