Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
assasin said:
Xbox 360 is not MS sh**.
its a very good piece of hardware and when compared to PS3 its vfm.
so get ur basics right.and Wii is popular for only 2 reasons 1>its cheap when compared to Xbox 360 & ps3 2>Wii remote.

i know my basics mate :) , im a gamer since yrs, i know wat 360 is and what its games are, it doesnt have anything except gears of war and halo 3 , its games are crap , its 1.5 year old already , yeah true it has good hd capabilty but that doesnt make it anywhere near the ps3, ps3 is the ultimate, ps3 is something else, its the best .

wii on the other hand is plain fun , it has like the best exclusive titles , nintendo's first party games are the best IMO, 360? its...boring man..atleast for me.. well , everyone has different views :D so its fine :)

raj14

In Deniel
You got a Wii for free, from US. nice, you should realise how hard it is to get a Wii in US, you should be playing it instead of selfishly selling it. that too, at an insane price of Rs.24,000/-, please smell the coffee, Wii's Grey market price in India is 15k. what are you exactly trying to prove here?

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
raj14 said:
Wii's Grey market price in India is 15k. what are you exactly trying to prove here?

what are you saying? are u in ur senses? where do u live? man , 15k for wii? come on man , where the hell?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
aryayush said:
Karan is absolutely correct. Something selling on eBay does not mean it is in stock. It is an online store with individual people selling their stuff. Sort of like a garage sale, but a lot fancier.

So if what he is saying is true and it is out of stock in stores like Best Buy and CompUSA, then he is correct in saying that the Nintendo Wii is currently being demanded more and supplied less. And therefore, it makes sense for him to charge a premium for an original Wii, boxed set. And that too, when it is officially unavailable in India.

However, it is true that your price is too high. One of the most major attractions of the Wii is its cheap price. Even the Wiimote comes later. So it would make sense for you to lower the price a little. But since you only wish to sell one unit, it is quite possible that you'll manage to find one buyer even at that price. It's totally up to you, of course.

And you better mind your language, mister. We do not need judgement from you about what is our mentality. These people, who have stuck their noses in your stuff, have only served to keep your thread afloat on the top of the list and thus given it more exposure. They have only helped you. And their advice wasn't completely wrong either. Granted, some of the responses were unnecessary and poorly informed, but you better think twice before making comments on a national scale.

Post reported.

Update: The Nintendo Wii is not out of stock. That's bullshit.

Few sites having Wii out of stock doesnt mean entire planet doesnt have it.
Best Buy dont have Core 2 Duo E6600 in stock at current prices - 380$ :D

You are right, Amazon has it and was going to post it...guess you were fast :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I also do not like to spoil anyones thread...but i hate HARSH people with atitude...

IF any of ur frnds stays in MUMBAI.....

ask him to MUSSAFIR KHANA....there u can find one for abt 21K..( can be bargianed)....

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
karan_c1990 said:
i know my basics mate :) , im a gamer since yrs, i know wat 360 is and what its games are, it doesnt have anything except gears of war and halo 3 , its games are crap , its 1.5 year old already , yeah true it has good hd capabilty but that doesnt make it anywhere near the ps3, ps3 is the ultimate, ps3 is something else, its the best .

wii on the other hand is plain fun , it has like the best exclusive titles , nintendo's first party games are the best IMO, 360? its...boring man..atleast for me.. well , everyone has different views :D so its fine :)
Karan , Answer these questions in Order :)

1. Since when have u been gaming and what consoles do u own ?

2. who told you games aren't available for 360 , now all except a few exclusives r available for both 360 n PS3 .

3. Gaming is not just bout tech specs , it's gout the gmeplay the immersiveness , that's why even today i like playin old games like Mario , how do u counter that ?

4. Well mostly Wii games are made by nintendo n not a lot of Third party games r available for it

5. ALso if u check prices on MS site , u'll know that 360 Core is $299 that's 12.5 here n 360 premium is avilable for 399 usd that's 16.5k . Heck , even 360 Elite is 480 USD that's 20k Here , so come do u expect to sell ur wii for 24k ?

no more questions , but i seriously think u're one of those sellers in Palika Bazaar tryin to find a bakra n sell ur stuff :rolleyes:

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Karan , Answer these questions in Order :)

1. Since when have u been gaming and what consoles do u own ?

2. who told you games aren't available for 360 , now all except a few exclusives r available for both 360 n PS3 .

3. Gaming is not just bout tech specs , it's gout the gmeplay the immersiveness , that's why even today i like playin old games like Mario , how do u counter that ?

4. Well mostly Wii games are made by nintendo n not a lot of Third party games r available for it

5. ALso if u check prices on MS site , u'll know that 360 Core is $299 that's 12.5 here n 360 premium is avilable for 399 usd that's 16.5k . Heck , even 360 Elite is 480 USD that's 20k Here , so come do u expect to sell ur wii for 24k ?

no more questions , but i seriously think u're one of those sellers in Palika Bazaar tryin to find a bakra n sell ur stuff :rolleyes:

1)i am gaming since 1994 and i own every single console till date (yup including all the handhelds -- 6 game boys- and a sega game gear too) ( -- leaving out xbox and gamecube and handhelds such as the wonderswan and neo geo pocket)

2)dude, i never said games arent available , when did i say that? haha, i said that x360 games are simply crappy! except gears of war and halo 3(which i have no interest in )
, x360 is full of shooters, it lacks rpg , platformers , and adventure titles.

3) yup gaming is not about the high end features, that is true, i play my ds more than my psp which is usually lying around in dust.

4)thats wat im sayin, when did i say there are alot of third party titles for wii? wat i said was -- nintendo has really good first party games for wii.

5)ur stating the price in conversion from dollars directly! thats not the price in india dude! the grey market price of x360 premium is 20000, it is not 16.5k.. lol

nah im not a seller from palika bazaar, im a guy who wana sell his wii on this forum , made a big mistake - lol

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I really dont think this thread should be in bazaar section anymore..it should be in fight club..
And yeah karan..you wont find any buyer here at that price or even at a lower price...People here are more interested in PC stuff than other stuff...Even mohit hasnt managed to find a buyer for his DSC H2 camera which is one of the best cameras...

PhoenixAG

Broken In
Enjoy playing it or sell it for Rs. 16k. People would fight to buy it at that price. As you got it as a gift, thats 16k in your pocket.
I can't believe a person can't understand such simple mathematics.

Also, can you post a picture of all your consoles put together here? I like to collect photos like that.

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
PhoenixAG said:
Enjoy playing it or sell it for Rs. 16k. People would fight to buy it at that price. As you got it as a gift, thats 16k in your pocket.
I can't believe a person can't understand such simple mathematics.

man , why dont people just stfu now, its just enough , its a personal problem which i cant disclose here u get it?

PhoenixAG said:
Also, can you post a picture of all your consoles put together here? I like to collect photos like that.

yup i know why ur sayin this :), because u want me to prove that i have such a collection , but see , i dont need to prove it to anyone :) hehe , mods i want u to close this topic as its going nowhere , thanks.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
karan_c1990 said:
hey so if core one is 13k , how much is the premium one? 16k? i realy didnt know that man , thanks for informing me lol , anyway im not interested in m$ sh**, only sony and nintendo stuff is what i like.
And what u use in ur PC ??? MS windows or Linux ??? Or u own a Mac ????:rolleyes:

Ur attitude will take u nowhere.

this is the place to be humble no matter who u r and then sell ur products at decent prices . We all r techies here , so we will not believe whatever u say with our eyes blind folded.

:)~Peace~:)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
~Phenom~ said:
And what u use in ur PC ??? MS windows or Linux ??? Or u own a Mac ????:rolleyes:

Ur attitude will take u nowhere.

this is the place to be humble no matter who u r and then sell ur products at decent prices . We all r techies here , so we will not believe whatever u say with our eyes blind folded.

:)~Peace~:)
well said Phenom :D

karan_c1990 said:
2)dude, i never said games arent available , when did i say that? haha, i said that x360 games are simply crappy! except gears of war and halo 3(which i have no interest in )
, x360 is full of shooters, it lacks rpg , platformers , and adventure titles.
lolz , virtually all games for 360 n PS3 are same give or take a few exclusives , then how come 360 games r crap n Ps's not :cool:

Last edited:
OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
:) i was talkin about gaming... lol
i was humble only always :) but it is just weird that if a person wana sell his stuff then if u wana buy u can contact him and if ur not interested then why not simply ignore it?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The reason is that a lot of people would love to buy a Nintendo Wii but your absolutely insane price is not allowing them to do so. So they want you to reduce it.

Throw in a good console debate and you have a hot thread all set up. I don't see why you're all bothered by it. You aren't selling your console anytime soon at that price anyway. So just enjoy the thread while you can. :)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
karan_c1990 said:
:) i was talkin about gaming... lol
i was humble only always :) but it is just weird that if a person wana sell his stuff then if u wana buy u can contact him and if ur not interested then why not simply ignore it?
well as for me , i won't let nyone cheat a user :cool:

even in a shop if i see some1 selling unknowing users old stuff or fooling em i feel it my responsibility to interfere .

E.g. i was there to buy electronic components for my robotics project , as the list was quite loong so me n my frnd were stnadin there for bout 3 hours . in the meantime the shopkeeper had a web-designer n he was selling him a 50 page static site for 50k :shock: , when i enquired it came out that the shopkeeper wanted a site to just display his component stocks n latest prices he was charging , n the designer was asking him 500 per page n also was fooling him into tricks like I'll make ur site with ASP.NET , DB , etc , etc , n total price was coming to 50k , so i interfered :D n told te shopkeeper that it was just super-duper overchargin n that he shouldn't pay him more than 1k for the site :D the designer was totally angry ;)

BTW: when i enquired i came to know that he wasn't even a proper web-deveoper , only knew HTML n bit os ASP.NET n SQL Server , damn he didn't even know what PHP , MySQL or Apache was n other taken for granted web-developing-terms .

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
nerds :D go get laid instead

and btw how can u say 360 is value for money compared to ps3? ps3 isnt value for money? it consists of a blue ray player which separately costs like 1000$ .. ha , ps3 is the best vfm that way, it has a 60 gb hdd , xdr ram , super computing processor , and what not?

anyway , MODS CLOSE THE THREAD, uh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom