Nintendo Wii SEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.

karan_c1990

Broken In
Its here.. Nintendo wii (sealed) , i got it from USA as a gift.. have no use for it so want to sell it for 24k, remember its Sealed.. you wont find a seal packed one anywhere in India.

It includes a game too (wii sports)

Delhi buyers PM Me ASAP

sanchit324

Broken In
read this month digit issue it says new one with bill which would be available
next month would cost around 15k. your price is too high man.

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
with bill, nintendo, man forget it, nintendo will Never come to India officially, nintendo never had interest in india and wont have till a long time.
and btw if u have anyone (any relative or friend) in the usa, if not then just check some site, wii is out of stock since release , ppl are dying there for wii , its being sold there (even in USA) for 450$ + ... and i doubt its gona be in stock properly before 2008 even in USA and ur talkin about it coming to India? weird, u only tell me- why would they wanna sell their console wii in a new country- India- when its already selling like hot cakes in Usa and Japan and causing shortage there, why would they waste their units in India when they can earn much more profit by selling them in usa , europe and japan??

anyway.....bump

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
karan_c1990 said:
with bill, nintendo, man forget it, nintendo will Never come to India officially, nintendo never had interest in india and wont have till a long time.
and btw if u have anyone (any relative or friend) in the usa, if not then just check some site, wii is out of stock since release , ppl are dying there for wii , its being sold there (even in USA) for 450$ + ... and i doubt its gona be in stock properly before 2008 even in USA and ur talkin about it coming to India? weird, u only tell me- why would they wanna sell their console wii in a new country- India- when its already selling like hot cakes in Usa and Japan and causing shortage there, why would they waste their units in India when they can earn much more profit by selling them in usa , europe and japan??

anyway.....bump
so y r u sellin in India , go sell ur Wii in the US . when Xbox 360 is officially available for 19k and for 13k in grey market , who in his right state of mind would buy a wii for 24k .

also Wii is selling coz it's cheap , if ppl in US had to spend $450 on wii wouldn't they just buy an Xbox 360 :rolleyes:

sanchit324

Broken In
450$+ for wii,people are dying cmon man what r u talking.

for 450$ one can get core ps3 on ebay usa.

and for wii not available in usa and all that stuff check this,

*search.ebay.com/wii-console_W0QQca...catZQ2d1QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQssPageNameZWLRS

sorry mods for pasting extrenal links but this man needed it.

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
so y r u sellin in India , go sell ur Wii in the US . when Xbox 360 is officially available for 19k and for 13k in grey market , who in his right state of mind would buy a wii for 24k .

also Wii is selling coz it's cheap , if ppl in US had to spend $450 on wii wouldn't they just buy an Xbox 360 :rolleyes:

lol man , if ur not interested then why dont u stfu? xbox 360 ? how can u compare it with nintendo wii? does it have the wiimote? motion sensing? mario? zelda? lol!

xbox 360 is available for 13k in the grey market? are u mentally ill? xbox 360 costs 20000 in the grey market and nintendo wii costs 19000 in the grey market in India-- which is without a seal-- there are some people who like untouched things which are never opened , and my wii is like that, if u still say xbox 360 is available for 13k-- come meet me i'll pay u 13k and u get a 360 for me , rofl.

sanchit324 said:
450$+ for wii,people are dying cmon man what r u talking.

for 450$ one can get core ps3 on ebay usa.

and for wii not available in usa and all that stuff check this,

*search.ebay.com/wii-console_W0QQca...catZQ2d1QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQssPageNameZWLRS

sorry mods for pasting extrenal links but this man needed it.

YUP dude i saw that link , ha, its a bidding link, if u dont know then check out-- the items which are "Buy Now" start from 450$,

and ur talkin of ebay? dude what is not available on ebay? everythin on this earth is available on ebay! i'm talkin about the stores in Usa or japan , check www.outtastock.com/wii
u'll know that none of the stores have it there(stores i.e. bestbuy, circuit city, compusa , walmart, gamestop, etc.) , ebay obv has everything, it even had the xbox 360 elite edition before it was released in stores, it had ps3 white , etc . u cant talk about ebay when u talk about stock dude, huh

u ppl are so weird man, if im selling and if ur not interested to buy- then why dont u simply Not post? why ru bothering me if ur not even interested? go play ur ass-box 360

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
karan_c1990 said:
lol man , if ur not interested then why dont u stfu? xbox 360 ? how can u compare it with nintendo wii? does it have the wiimote? motion sensing? mario? zelda? lol!

xbox 360 is available for 13k in the grey market? are u mentally ill? xbox 360 costs 20000 in the grey market and nintendo wii costs 19000 in the grey market in India-- which is without a seal-- there are some people who like untouched things which are never opened , and my wii is like that, if u still say xbox 360 is available for 13k-- come meet me i'll pay u 13k and u get a 360 for me , rofl.

YUP dude i saw that link , ha, its a bidding link, if u dont know then check out-- the items which are "Buy Now" start from 450$,

and ur talkin of ebay? dude what is not available on ebay? everythin on this earth is available on ebay! i'm talkin about the stores in Usa or japan , check www.outtastock.com/wii
u'll know that none of the stores have it there(stores i.e. bestbuy, circuit city, compusa , walmart, gamestop, etc.) , ebay obv has everything, it even had the xbox 360 elite edition before it was released in stores, it had ps3 white , etc . u cant talk about ebay when u talk about stock dude, huh
I dont like to **** someone else sale, but i had to post since what u posted was not *entirely* correct

Wii on Ebay

279$
285$

u cant talk about ebay when u talk about stock dude, huh
and why cant he., which rule is this :confused:

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
and why cant he., which rule is this :confused:

man , if wats there on ebay was considered In-Stock, then wii would never be called out-of-stock in US. ebay is not a store but individual people selling their stuff.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
karan_c1990 said:
man , if wats there on ebay was considered In-Stock, then wii would never be called out-of-stock in US. ebay is not a store but individual people selling their stuff.
Ebay not a Store and it individuals, what an eye opener :D If something is availabe, no matter where it is ...you cant consider it as out of stock. ;)

Well, like i said...i dont like bashing up someone sale, so will end it here. Good luck with your sale :)

Last edited:

sanchit324

Broken In
what can i say,will make it short on ebay users sell the product and not ebay.

and i donnot know which sites are u checking.

and one more thing pls click the buy it now button on ebay and see the prices

eye opener:shock:

well i am not here to fight,

and i wont crap your thread,

happy selling :D

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
lol noob u already spoilt my thread

but its ok , its indian mentality to stick their nose in others' stuff., lol

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Karan is absolutely correct. Something selling on eBay does not mean it is in stock. It is an online store with individual people selling their stuff. Sort of like a garage sale, but a lot fancier.

So if what he is saying is true and it is out of stock in stores like Best Buy and CompUSA, then he is correct in saying that the Nintendo Wii is currently being demanded more and supplied less. And therefore, it makes sense for him to charge a premium for an original Wii, boxed set. And that too, when it is officially unavailable in India.

However, it is true that your price is too high. One of the most major attractions of the Wii is its cheap price. Even the Wiimote comes later. So it would make sense for you to lower the price a little. But since you only wish to sell one unit, it is quite possible that you'll manage to find one buyer even at that price. It's totally up to you, of course.

karan_c1990 said:
its indian mentality to stick their nose in others' stuff., lol
And you better mind your language, mister. We do not need judgement from you about what is our mentality. These people, who have stuck their noses in your stuff, have only served to keep your thread afloat on the top of the list and thus given it more exposure. They have only helped you. And their advice wasn't completely wrong either. Granted, some of the responses were unnecessary and poorly informed, but you better think twice before making comments on a national scale.

Post reported.

Update: The Nintendo Wii is not out of stock. That's bullshit.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
karan_c1990xbox 360 is available for 13k in the grey market? are u mentally ill? xbox 360 costs 20000 in the grey market and nintendo wii costs 19000 in the grey market in India[/QUOTE said:
well if i didn't specifically say , i was talkin bout Xbox 360 core system , which is officially available for 19k here in LKO . also from grey mareket i meant imported versions of 360 which r snugly sealed in their boxes n hv been imported bypassing customs , etc .

As for a 360 for 13k , nytime Mate , where do u live in delhi coz i'll be comin to delhi in the second fortnight of may n then i can prove my point

PS: i went to Palika bazaar on 4th May n checked out prices myself n the 360 Core system was factory sealed n unmodded .
aryayush said:
Update: The Nintendo Wii is not out of stock. That's bullshit.
whatelse do u expect from an Overzealous noob desperately in need of a bakra ;) ;) ;)
karan_c1990 said:
but its ok , its indian mentality to stick their nose in others' stuff., lol
well mate the r Forums n they r meant to express your thought n feelings

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
hey so if core one is 13k , how much is the premium one? 16k? i realy didnt know that man , thanks for informing me lol , anyway im not interested in m$ sh**, only sony and nintendo stuff is what i like.

aryayush said:
And you better mind your language, mister. We do not need judgement from you about what is our mentality. These people, who have stuck their noses in your stuff, have only served to keep your thread afloat on the top of the list and thus given it more exposure. They have only helped you. And their advice wasn't completely wrong either. Granted, some of the responses were unnecessary and poorly informed, but you better think twice before making comments on a national scale.

yea thats fine im sorry for sayin that but i didnt mean it like the "harsh " way , it was like a joke, its weird that u cant stand such jokes here- then why dont u file a case against those tv comedy shows too?
even they make joke of our national stuff many times, just weird.

anyway i didnt come here to fight , im just a tech person like u all guys and i dont like figthing or anything ;D so chill everyone, zeeshan , ayush, cyborg, sukhdeep, sanchit ;D peace out. i love my country too .

if anyone interested in buying for a good price then pm me plz :D

nintendo wii sealed (wii sports included - 5 games)

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
karan_c1990 said:
yea thats fine im sorry for sayin that but i didnt mean it like the "harsh " way , it was like a joke, its weird that u cant stand such jokes here- then why dont u file a case against those tv comedy shows too?
even they make joke of our national stuff many times, just weird.

anyway i didnt come here to fight , im just a tech person like u all guys and i dont like figthing or anything ;D so chill everyone, zeeshan , ayush, cyborg, sukhdeep, sanchit ;D peace out. i love my country too .
Apology accepted. :)

It wasn't the statement but more the tone that was aggravating. Jokes are supposed to be funny. :lol:

assasin

Banned
karan_c1990 said:
anyway im not interested in m$ sh**, only sony and nintendo stuff is what i like.

Xbox 360 is not MS sh**.
its a very good piece of hardware and when compared to PS3 its vfm.
so get ur basics right.and Wii is popular for only 2 reasons 1>its cheap when compared to Xbox 360 & ps3 2>Wii remote.
ur providing the 2nd one but not the 1st.for thr price ur askin any bloke u has some gray matter will buy a Xbox 360.
so dood if u wanna sell ur stuff be gentle keep ur prices right.
happy selling.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom