Nikon L810 or Canon IXUS 230 HS...??? or Any??

OP
M

magychip

Broken In
hi dear

I checked canon sx220 in jjmehta but its out of stock..
and need to check all the local markets in chennai tomo only ...but i dialled reliance digital dey hav..its cost 14,650 rs
as well as i checked L810 in online.. in e bay nikon L810 avail for Rs 12,750..
based cost benefit analysis and features which is good one pls..

and i need details on L810.. pls NAC.. r u using L810?
hw is it? any critics on it..

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Okie, check with others as well.

Yeah, two or three weeks ago I visited reliance digital. Theirs is little pricey compare with some online sellers. But that's the price we could get from the local dealers.

In my view L810 outperforms SX220 in zoom and wider lens. SX220 is good in everything else.

Nah, nac ain't using L810.

OP
M

magychip

Broken In
Dearrss...
i got a good offer in timtara.com..
so i wud like to increase my budget 17k or 18k...
Offer will end soon..
so please suggest a good one in this range with manual control..
how is sx 240hs and hx10v or any....
please suggest as early possible.. dnt mistake me for screwing much to purchase one cam

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's fine you increased your budget. But the things doesn't seems good with TIMTARA.

Most of the reviews on online about TIMTARA aren't good. Better don't deal with them.
* When you buy online, buy from the sellers who are reliable.
* Preferably COD

When you were askin' for a shop in Chennai, I thought you would buy it from the local store. Now your budget is very close to get a bridge cam. Wait for some more time, you will increase your budget to get a DSLR ;)

Between those two cam, I would pick Canon.

OP
M

magychip

Broken In
timtara not good..is it so... they gave an offer for their second anniversary.. thats i plan to purchase.. ok dear..

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Don't fall for that. They have offers 7 days a week. They just change the name of the offer. In mouthshut, out of 250+ reviews (about timtara) more than 200 rated 1 star. Only about 10% of the reviews are 5 and 4 star. See...

OP
M

magychip

Broken In
oh...
i thought its a spl. offer..
thnx dear...

how is eBay?
whether its reliable..
they also offer some good prices..?
any idea?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's depends on from whom you buy. Look for powerseller. If you are OK with the ebay price fine. One is selling at MRP and other one is selling higher than MRP.

mmdsiddique

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys am new to this forum.
Well last week only I've bought canon ixus 230hs in trichy(tamilnadu). The price was 13665. U doesn't find any lag in this camera except for its wideangle(its28mm I think). Other than that its an awesome camera. In trichy canon showroom they have stock.

Top Bottom