Nice way to make a lil bit of pocket money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blademast3r

In the zone
Hey ppl i jus figured out this nice legit way of makin a lil bit of money!!

its frm this site called bux....basically u earn 0.1$ a day for surfing 10 ads for 30 seconds....and plus u get money when u reffer this site to someone else..!! so heres the link....with my referal edited ....u jus need a valid paypal account...so keep surfin...nd referin...

more info in the above link provided...

Last edited by a moderator:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
hey blade i have better poketmoneying oppurtunities . i also 1st fell in these affiliate programs , but later i realised that they are wasting time. which is far better than money . instead do some freelancing and earn . " digital . " is the best place to hang out

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Referal not allowed here. So, please edit the link.

I even have software that will continue clicking ads at interval of 10 seconds..and I tried also
But it is not successful.

I left this.......only one first day only..earned around 2 $..,..and left those 2 $.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ yea i do freelancin....did sm photo editin projects sm time bac bro....btw whats digital??
it is digitalpoint
and i do content creation and posting in forums and promoting digging all these stuff , dont forget adsensing

btw what is your age? and how much you earned?

and , if you want better method
3)Make it automatic (basically, leave Firefox open, and you'll make money )

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748

Install those 2 Addons
(GreaseMonkey and ReloadEvery)

4)Now, go to *bux.to/surf.php

Right Click Any where on the page > ReloadEvery > Enable
Right Click Again > ReloadEvery > Custom
Set it to 1minute and 30Seconds. (This means every 1minute and 30 seconds the page will refresh)

5)Next, Install this file (go to the following url in FireFox) *www.gss.org.yu/bux/bux.user.js (Greasemonkey will ask you to install the file, click 'Install')

6)Now, go back to *bux.to/surf.php, and leave the page open 24/7 and every 1minute and 30seconds the page will refresh, and if a new ad appears, you will automatically click it.

EASY MONEY .

V

vaibhavtek

Referal not allowed here. So, please edit the link.

I even have software that will continue clicking ads at interval of 10 seconds..and I tried also
But it is not successful.

I left this.......only one first day only..earned around 2 $..,..and left those 2 $.

can u give me the software download link.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
arreeeeee.
any MOD delete the referal link of first post.

Guys..dont waste time in this...it is crap.
My personal experience. If any guy has got any payment from this..than post here.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
arreeeeee.
any MOD delete the referal link of first post.

Guys..dont waste time in this...it is crap.
My personal experience. If any guy has got any payment from this..than post here.

If you want to know which programs pay and which ones dont just go here and run a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom