Ngage QD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
hii frnz,i m going for Ngage QD..as so many people suggest this fone..basically i m goin 2 use it for listen music,games,and few softwares..so i m thinkin of going for 512MB memory card..but i m in a dilemma that if i put 512mb card then it mite not work properly..as i hav seen that in 6600..it really slows down and hangs a lot wid 512mb..so i dont wanna compromise in the performance of the fone at the same time i want all those 3 things in my fone..so wat u guyz hav to say..shud i opt for 512mb...or i shud settle for 256mb.
-Is Ngage gud fone for my need or der r betta fones available?

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I used to have Ngage QD and now i have a NGage (not QD ... the original one) .. and believe me both are not a good phones. With QD u will start to have lots of sw probs like hangups etc pretty soon .. also its rubber band that encircles it becomes loose very frequently inticing visits to nokia service centre. Also its a very old phone .. not worth investing now .. do check out other models that of series 60 so u can use Ngage sw on them also.

phatratt

In the zone
ngage is not a practical phone when it comes to egronomics,if u r a sms junkie,it will drive u nuts due to keys laid out on one side of the phone.Both qd and 6600 have slow processors hence u will find them taking long tome to load,switch on,etc.

OP
Aniruddh

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks a lot for ur inputs...i m really shocked...nywayz now i m plannin 2 get sum other fone..instead of ngage..u guyz really changed my mind.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
dude go fr 6630.. its cheap.. though a bit costlier dan qd... but worth its bucks... well u can use dat as a mp3 player, play wid lots n lots of sw apps... use it as a cam/webcam and da list goez on..
plus it ha support fr stereo headset and has gotta verrry fast proccy.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
akuCRACKER said:
dude go fr 6630.. its cheap.. though a bit costlier dan qd... but worth its bucks... well u can use dat as a mp3 player, play wid lots n lots of sw apps... use it as a cam/webcam and da list goez on..
plus it ha support fr stereo headset and has gotta verrry fast proccy.

I completely agree, though I feel the sound quality isn't all that great. You could also try W550i, but its only drwback is that it does not hv an expandable memory, else its an EXCELLENT phone, belive me.

OP
Aniruddh

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Was that a joke prophet???nywayz...well can anyone temme how much..SE K700i & Z530i(just launched) costs??K508i has been discontinued??is it available in the market?for how much??

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone
Aniruddh said:
Was that a joke prophet???nywayz...well can anyone temme how much..SE K700i & Z530i(just launched) costs??K508i has been discontinued??is it available in the market?for how much??

hey aniruddh,

watever others says bout n-gage ............. but i will still tell u to go for n-gage QD im not tellin u tht SE K700i and etcetc r not gud they r but N-gage is is very different frm others......

u can play new n-gage games ...... wat more u need .... m8

and many softwares r there .... already

u can buy and pm to me i will give u all

regards:)

OP
Aniruddh

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks a lot tinku...but i already bought SE Z530i..day b4 yesterday...well it was urgent and i liked this fone so bought this one.still thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom