NFSU2 SETTINGS PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gags987

Broken In
hye everyone out there .I am not able to play nfsu2 with even medium settings even on my xfx geforce 6200 (256mb) with 256 mb of physical ram . Can u guys pls tell me whats the reason behind it. :!:

pickster

Professional Layabout.
what exactly do you mean by saying not able to play?
does it give an error / does not load the race / works sluggishly?

and also please give your sys config more precisely.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
first of all tell your problem more elaborately.
but prior that make sure to have these things:-

1.DX 9.0c
2.Latest drivers
3.Game CD to play
4.Latest GPU drivers
5.Correct registery settings
6.Make sure to keep all eye candy effects to off on the first start of the game, then try increasing them.
7.Optimum adapter frequencies chosen with acceptable resolutions.

Now post your problem more clearly.

Third Eye

gooby pls
gags987 said:
hye everyone out there .I am not able to play nfsu2 with even medium settings even on my xfx geforce 6200 (256mb) with 256 mb of physical ram . Can u guys pls tell me whats the reason behind it. :!:

Is it original version ?

Try the 800X600 Resolution with low settings

OP
G

gags987

Broken In
pickster said:
what exactly do you mean by saying not able to play?
does it give an error / does not load the race / works sluggishly?

and also please give your sys config more precisely.

Well here i mean that the game logs in and i am able to play it in low settings at 800*600 . But whenever i try to increase the settings the system shuts down automatically . I have got all the latest drivers

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
If your setting apply and then it shuts down, its due to overheating, check that :|

Also see if any conflicts exist in yr comp. Look in the Sys info tool... and you havent mentioned if u are using a legal or pir version? some no-cds create this problem too, go for a new version. Also try updating the game from www.ea.com

OP
G

gags987

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
If your setting apply and then it shuts down, its due to overheating, check that :|

Also see if any conflicts exist in yr comp. Look in the Sys info tool... and you havent mentioned if u are using a legal or pir version? some no-cds create this problem too, go for a new version. Also try updating the game from www.ea.com
I am using a pir version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom