NFS Underground-2 wanna chat any1 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hi guys and gals (well not gals coz they dont play games like we o.)RITE GUYS !!!!! let me hear u loudly.

Anyways anyone who would like to get hints on this game do make a plunge in this discussion and i will try to help u with as many topics as i can.

So long then GAMING COMMUNITY !!!
BYE
ANDy......

krisjr

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
Hi guys and gals (well not gals coz they dont play games like we o.)RITE GUYS !!!!! let me hear u loudly.

Anyways anyone who would like to get hints on this game do make a plunge in this discussion and i will try to help u with as many topics as i can.

So long then GAMING COMMUNITY !!!
BYE
ANDy......

Hi,
well am a gamer but i like playing first person shooter,racing games..my fav is NFS,SWAT,Theif 2 etc etc..but at this moment i cant NFS ug...I have to upgrade my PC,but there r some constraints 4me now..Could u tell me whats the least specification to play this game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well The Minimum Requirements State:
Windows 98, 98 Second Edition, ME, 2000 Professional, XP Professional, or XP Home operating system
Intel Pentium III (or compatible) CPU running at 933Mhz or higher32MB DirectX 9 compatible video card (Geforce2 or higher) using a supported chipset (see below)
256 MB RAM
DirectX compatible sound card
2 GB of HD space
8X CD-ROM

But Still Dun Go By The Specs It will Need PIV 1.7Ghz Or Amd Athlon Xp 2000+ Processor,128MB Graphics Card (Just To Be Safe For The Rest games And for Some time In The Future too.....Consider Minimum Ati Radeon 9600Pro Or Xt Or The Geforce Fx5700).....Plus Atleast 256MB Ram To Run It Smoothly 8)

Sumit Goenka

Right off the assembly line
The minimum requirements for Need for Speed Underground 2 are -

Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
933MHz CPU
256MB RAM
32MB DirectX 9-compatible video card (Geforce2 or higher)
8x CD ROM Drive

It must be considered that the game will run only at the minimum settings at this configuration & hence most of the visual enhancements that you make to ur car will not be seen unless you play at higher settings. But on the contrary, at higher settings the game will not run properly. So plan your upgrade carefully. The recommended configuration for this game would be atleast -

2Ghz CPU
256RAM
128 MB DirectX 9-compatible video card

This configuration will also allow you to play most new games at more than acceptable frame rates at higher settings

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
search b4 posting...there is already a long thread on NFSU2 running right here in software discussion:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9051&highlight=nfs+undeground+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom