NFS UNDER GROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Guys i got addicted to underground 2,
i use p4 2.8 processor, the game runs fine but i need a graphic card !

can some one help me with this ?
hey dont forget to mention the price

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Now Why Do i Get The feeling That The Graphic Cards Query Are Just Gonna Conqer This Forum :lol: Mods About Time To Make a Stciky Thread For The This and The Pc Config Threads :D

Ok First Off Search The Forum
Secondly Graphic Card Queries In The Hardware Section 8)
Nextly Whats Ur Budget??
Randomly The Cheapest is The Gainward Geforce Fx5200 For about 2.5k (but Also The Worst In Its Series and Fair Enough Performance For NFSU2)
Next Is Ati Radeon 9200SE With 128MB VRam For About 6k or 7k I Suppose......Next Will Be The Efficient Purachase For The Ati Series and The Recommended One The Powercolor Ati Radeon 9800pro For About 14k.....A Bit Costly But The Best Performer Overall For Now :wink:......The Rest Best Are Just Way Too Costly :(

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
most economical nvidia geforce 3200 at rs 3000(approx) or 3700 at about rs 5000(approx).

now i wonder when nvidia came out with 3200 and 3700.....i guess u r talkin abt 5200 and 5700

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nemesis said:
most economical nvidia geforce 3200 at rs 3000(approx) or 3700 at about rs 5000(approx).

now i wonder when nvidia came out with 3200 and 3700.....i guess u r talkin abt 5200 and 5700

Thats Exactly What I was Gonna Ask Him.....Lol

Even I was Suprised When Did Nvidia Come Out With The 3 Geforce Series When Its Running In The 6 Series Now and The 3 Had Not even Been Named As It Was directly On to The 4 Series (Ti4600,Ti4200 And The Rest)......Yup He Must Have Meant The Fx5200 And The 5700 :roll:..... i.e If He Must Have Not Invented One Separately :wink:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
yea i have a geforce 3 Ti 500 on my desktop at home...there were 3 flavors of the geforce 3: the regular geforce 3, the souped up Ti 500 and the stripped down Ti 200

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nemesis said:
yea i have a geforce 3 Ti 500 on my desktop at home...there were 3 flavors of the geforce 3: the regular geforce 3, the souped up Ti 500 and the stripped down Ti 200

Hmm Is That So Must Have Missed Out On That Series Then.....Cause The 4Ti Series Here Usually Conquered Even Before 3 Series Could Make it Up..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom