NFS-U2's DRIFT Challenge Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys, I hv to complete this DRIFT course in NFS-U2 and the problem is that it is down the hill (no closed circuit drifting as in the occassional Drift races) and the target given to me is 200,000 and i hv to win it as it is a Sponsored Challenge adn unless i complete it (by scoring beyond 200,000) i will not get my otehr contacts (as this is marked with an "X" on the map)

So im ready to giv u guys my saved file so tat u can play and complete this challenge and mail it back to me... So is there any 1 ready to help me out or if not then please tell me are there any tweaks so tat i can bypass this challenge..???

Please help needed...

Cheers n e-peace....

Stalker

Padawan
man.........for this race, drive as if u r drunk, skid like hell!!!.........trust me it works, just drive like crazy

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
down the ill uwill come across a mansion where ther is brown surface that is where u can drift like hell and even hit collosals ..... if u time ur handbreaks and turns for these mansion entrances u can complete the drift challenges

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
OMG The lovely drift races!

This is the time where your brake button needs some attention, reach some speed like 90-100 and start furiously hitting the L and R buttons and then hit brakes at an angle (Only handbrakes for skidding) and go perpedicular drifting on the side (off road dirt) for tons of bonus and then even on the special shortcut regions for bonus. Keep the brake handy cause else you know, you'll lose your collection. Else gain 15k points and stop, again gain 15k and stop and go on like that, Drift's dead easy with the brakes modded to max, acceleration ultra high and top speed lowered.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Thankyou guys for ur replies. Qwerty, i will certainly alter the settings of my car for the Drift race in the "Performace and Dyno Testing" section by increasing the accelration,lowering the top.. (I hope these settings are available in that section).. :-S

I will certainly post my results here, BTW as per the target of 200,000, i hv manged to reach jus 104,000 so lets see i will make it better this time around..

Cheers n e-peace...

Stalker

Padawan
mAV3 said:
down the ill uwill come across a mansion where ther is brown surface that is where u can drift like hell and even hit collosals ..... if u time ur handbreaks and turns for these mansion entrances u can complete the drift challenges

hey, i get DRIFT KING (>1,00,000 points) in that area:D

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
OMG The lovely drift races!

why didn't they include drift races in most wanted
just a "show of" no "gameplay"

ashu888ashu888

my man if u still couldnt get it just upload ur save file via Rapidshare
one can complete it for u

alltime.homie

Broken In
ashu888ashu888 said:
Hey guys, I hv to complete this DRIFT course in NFS-U2 and the problem is that it is down the hill (no closed circuit drifting as in the occassional Drift races) and the target given to me is 200,000 and i hv to win it as it is a Sponsored Challenge adn unless i complete it (by scoring beyond 200,000) i will not get my otehr contacts (as this is marked with an "X" on the map)

So im ready to giv u guys my saved file so tat u can play and complete this challenge and mail it back to me... So is there any 1 ready to help me out or if not then please tell me are there any tweaks so tat i can bypass this challenge..???

Please help needed...

Cheers n e-peace....

You need speed and control for this. You have enough money ? Go for an RX-7. Tremendously good for drifts. Try making use of the sand and things near the hedges - they give you major points. You'll come by a palace or something - make sure you use the off-road path near that. It gives you major points.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ wide screen

I can mail the saved file to u and please finish that course for me as the road is a narrow type downhill including incomming traffic too. Please try to giv me ur mail address.....

Cheers n e-peace...

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ashu jus try doin it.. that mansion which is there is a powerhorse!! u can get drift king in that area alone.. don worry bout traffic.. try drifting between traffic cars to get bonus.. and keep drifting.. ul win.. its sweet wen u win it urself..

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ bharat

U are right bro, i agree to u but i hv tried it almost 6-7 times and still i cannot reach the target of 200,000. Therefore asking for a sincere help.. I hv a Hyundai Tiburon CT V6 (upgraded to the best of performance parts) and i also hv these cars: Infiniti G35, Audi TT, Mitsubishi 3000GT (no upgrades) and including 55,555 in Bank.

Game completed: 40%, Parts unlocked 78%, Races entered: 89, Races Won: 89. But this is the one race wich is killing me to death and since it is a Sponsored deal race, so unless i complete this, i cannot move forward in the Career. SO please help needed guys. I am ready to mail my saved game file.

Cheers n e-peace....

Third Eye

gooby pls
drift races are the most easiest part of nfsu series..i loved it,completed the game in just 4 days.gimme your save file.i can do it for you.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
sorry ashu i dont have the game right now

i personally used mazda miata it drifts nicely

use AUDITT i think it could do it

best luck

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
tech_mastermind said:
drift races are the most easiest part of nfsu series..i loved it,completed the game in just 4 days.gimme your save file.i can do it for you.

UG2 in just 4 DAYS????????????? .........man, u must have played it 24 x 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom