NFS-U2's DRIFT Challenge Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@QM...

I dont play much game... some time i fall in love with a game... and if it is...i forget every thing... and i truely play with atleast 20x7...

hardly sleep / eat (eat alot of fast food)... i simply keep playing...

Few games that made me mad... was GTA VC... Total Over dose... NFS UG2 ... fredom fighter...

i dont watch othe people play... i am fraid who knows may be i fll again in love with a game... wastes a lot of time of me.. :(

but the buttom line is... if pushed one can play like he is on insulin....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Thats crazy man, I'd die if I do it more than 8 hours continuous, or lets just say I sleep off if I do more than that, cant make my body/eyes do that.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
saurav_cheeta said:
@QM...

I dont play much game... some time i fall in love with a game... and if it is...i forget every thing... and i truely play with atleast 20x7...

hardly sleep / eat (eat alot of fast food)... i simply keep playing...

Few games that made me mad... was GTA VC... Total Over dose... NFS UG2 ... fredom fighter...

i dont watch othe people play... i am fraid who knows may be i fll again in love with a game... wastes a lot of time of me.. :(

but the buttom line is... if pushed one can play like he is on insulin....

exactly.. there r losta ppl like tat.. i stopped installing games but jus bought em n kept for my collection.. n my frnd in hostel installed MATRIX Path of NEO.. i cldn help seein him play in my system..n tats it.. i finished the game in less than 40 hrs in total.. not conti. but whole evenings.. till late nite jus a few days n games over.. same was the case with GTA VC also..UG2..

anyway comin to topic.. @ashu 7 or 8 times only.. n got bugged.. i have tried an RC mission so many times i dunno how many in GTA VCwhen i played without joystick.. jus keep trying.. don keep moddin car jus play with any car and that drift is possible.. concentrate on that tracks.. i mean note down the entire way of ta track ndrive it in roaming mode.. again remember that mansion ..there is a way that goes a bit beyond da road there.. its in brown colour.. skid thro that.. ul surely make the drift..

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Windscreen,

Holy s**t, u are a Drift God bro, that score is awesome. I was jus able to reach 104,000 pnts. I hv given u a mial with atachmnt too, please see ur mail (yahoo)

Cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom