V

vaibhavtek

Re: NFS PROSTREET game pack for sale

think not original.
torrent , rapidshare etc etc.

xbonez

NP : Crysis

if it isn't original, then might as well buy a brand new pirated one for about 80 bucks. if its original, then its cheap

arvind799

Broken In

WTF:mad:....i don't think you are allowed to sell pirated DVD's in mkt section...

If I am not wrong....this would be illegal and could result in legal ramifications:(

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!

let him speak baba...if it is pirated then this thread shud be closed asap...otherwise it is a fair deal...second hand products can be sold here...

BTW yesterday i bought NFS MW Black Edition....it is a beauty...costing 700...i think i haven't wasted any money :)

only problem is...i can't make backup of those 4 CDs :(
SafeDisc protection...

arvind799

Broken In

let him speak baba...if it is pirated then this thread shud be closed asap...otherwise it is a fair deal...second hand products can be sold here...

BTW yesterday i bought NFS MW Black Edition....it is a beauty...costing 700...i think i haven't wasted any money :)

only problem is...i can't make backup of those 4 CDs :(
SafeDisc protection...
Well... u have tools to make backup....Alcohol 120% is one such tool...and its perfectly legal to use these tools to take backup:p

And 200 for prostreet is an instant seller deal man.... the reason i think its pirated is that he mentioned that he has 2 discs ...whereas prostreet comes in a single dual layered disc....
99.9999% the guy is selling pirated stuff...which he should not sell here...

And...if its genuine...i am ready to pay 500 bucks....+ shipping cost.... serious

Well... u have tools to make backup....Alcohol 120% is one such tool...and its perfectly legal to use these tools to take backup:p

And 200 for prostreet is an instant seller deal man.... the reason i think its pirated is that he mentioned that he has 2 discs ...whereas prostreet comes in a single dual layered disc....
99.9999% the guy is selling pirated stuff...which he should not sell here...

And...if its genuine...i am ready to pay 500 bucks....+ shipping cost.... serious
dont get too exited even if its original. he may have copied the cd key, used it, asked for its resetting giving another rubbish reason, and sold you the (now) worthless disc(s).

V

vaibhavtek

@arvind799

full form of WTF..???

Last edited by a moderator:

xbonez

NP : Crysis

^^what the f***

@harvik....is there any such rule?? don't think i read it anywhere...but then i'm not sure since i haven't read the forum rules till now :p

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Yes i was directed towards the bazaar forum rules during the utsav/assassin conspiracy :lol:.I read it then.
1. What can I sell on this forum?

This forum is for buying and selling second-hand hardware, books and magazines only. You may also sell services like web hosting/domain registration. Please do not try and sell software. If you are a dealer of first hand goods and would like to advertise on this forum, please contact sobers_george [at] jasubhai [dot] com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom