NFS MW Graphic issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidawar

Broken In
hi guys
i waited for a long time to play nfs mw.now wen i ve it i m gettin a problem that i m gettin a black color on the sky instead of blue sky with clouds.also the area where map is shown i m gttin total black color.is this a problem with my pc or is there any patch for this.plzzz help me
my pc conf. is

intel 865gbf
3.0 ghz
512 mb ram 400mhz
nvidia fx5200
lg 740e monitor

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
nowez man....im runnin it pretty good in my ati radeon 9200 series on intel 845GV board, p4 1.8ghz
try looking for patches in google...there must be one...hv u tried playing ur display settings.

cheers

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
NFS MW runs fine on my PC
Athlon xp 1800+
Msi KT4 V mobo
512/333
5200/128
Seagate 160 barra

OP
ravidawar

ravidawar

Broken In
may be a problem with my vga card.
but can u tell me what is the resolution u r running and the anti-aliasing.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have played this game on an FX5200 with Nvidia Forceware 77.72 drivers and it ran butter smooth.Resolution was 800x600 and the rest of the options were set to default.Don't even think of enabling the Anti-Aliasing setting,It will take a toll on the frame rate.As such I didn't come across any Graphical glitches but Yea there were temporary lag's as the Ram was bottlenecking the system(256MB SD Ram).

sahil_blues

In the zone
@allwyndlima how do you turn the anti-aliasing off?? i couldn't even select that option in the graphics menu....i just couldn't change it....since i have an lcd monitor i can only run the game in 1024x768 resolution....rest of my config is exactly the same as ravidawar's....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sahil_blues said:
@allwyndlima how do you turn the anti-aliasing off?? i couldn't even select that option in the graphics menu....i just couldn't change it....since i have an lcd monitor i can only run the game in 1024x768 resolution....rest of my config is exactly the same as ravidawar's....
Well Its pretty simple.Once You arrive at the Video Settings option,Just click on "2" Key to bring up the advanced option screen and there will be multiple settings to change wherein you can also select the level of Anti-Aliasing level.:D

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
allwyndlima wrote:
As such I didn't come across any Graphical glitches but Yea there were temporary lag's as the Ram was bottlenecking the system(256MB SD Ram).

yea dude im facing d same...game hangs up somtimes at precious times n sometimes even leading me to a loss...i have 256mb ddr wit gud enuf agp card....so 3d is not a problem wit me but its this hanging...though was reduced a bit after increasing my virtual memory to 1024....can i do anything else....

and on intel 845 it sux with grafix....i tried out with removing my agp card n playing nfsmw onboard (i845) so trees, roads etc. where all blurred..checkout urself....im posting d difference in agp n onboard in d nfsmw screenshot thread tomorow...

cheers

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I haven't tried fiddling around with the Virtual memory settings till now but the game is surefire demaning on the Physical memory along with some decent Graphics card.Further more I have even tried running it on a PIV based system with 845 Chipset,256MB SD Ram and a ATI Radeon 9600(vanilla) 128MB Video Card running on a 4X AGP slot but still this game persisted on lagging ocassionally.Reducing the resolutions,messing around with the advanced settings too didnt help much.So I then came to a conclusion that this game must have atleast 512MB of bare Minimum Ram to atleast drag it a bit smoothly.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
dude i tole ya its not an agp issue...ur grafix n other spec is gud enuf to run it decently wit medium settings....same case is mine.. i still recon u increase ur virtual settings for somthing gr8ter than nothing....n 512 is must to get rid of those screwing hangups...

cheers

gags987

Broken In
speedyguy said:
allwyndlima wrote:
As such I didn't come across any Graphical glitches but Yea there were temporary lag's as the Ram was bottlenecking the system(256MB SD Ram).

yea dude im facing d same...game hangs up somtimes at precious times n sometimes even leading me to a loss...i have 256mb ddr wit gud enuf agp card....so 3d is not a problem wit me but its this hanging...though was reduced a bit after increasing my virtual memory to 1024....can i do anything else....

and on intel 845 it sux with grafix....i tried out with removing my agp card n playing nfsmw onboard (i845) so trees, roads etc. where all blurred..checkout urself....im posting d difference in agp n onboard in d nfsmw screenshot thread tomorow...

cheers
U shud try increasing ur Ram for that purpose

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well virtual mem is somthing we can try of....increaing ram is not trying but its buying...dude i know it desperately needs more ram n im thinking of...coz at later stages like blacklist #6 its screwing me....will get my ram upgrade soon...thanx

cheers

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
MW ran smoothly on my system @1024x768 @max settings(AA &AF turned off) on :
sempron 2600+
512 MB 333
GF 4 MX 440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom