NFO Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

anantkhaitan

Burning Bright
Many a times you download some archive files with some 'nfo' file with it
And when you click on this nfo file some system information window opens........
STRICTLY OF NO USE

You can try a freeware "DAMN NFO Veiwer" which is a light weight tool for veiwing the content of NFO files which are generally instructions on how to use the downloaded archive....
This may of great use if you are not getting how to use your archive in a optimum way without mistakes

You can find the tool at :-
*www.damn.to/software/nfoviewer.html
or try
*softpedia.com/

NOTE: NFO files are not only 'System Info File' but also can be used as 'Text File'

Visit: " *filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=nfo&Search=Search " for getting a clear picture

kumarmohit

Technomancer
O good like wats the big deal with damn nfo viewer there is dizzy @ just 8KB

*www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Text-editors/DIZzy.shtml

go_gamez

In the zone
QwertyManiac said:
Eh? ARGH!

havent you guys ever seen something in windows called "Wordpad" ?
thts what i always..view them in notepad or word pad ...why do we need a spcl *nfo viewer !!

Anand_RF

Journeyman
//Tutorial Start
Right-click >> Open with notepad.
//Tutorial End

Why do we need an extra installation?

Third Eye

gooby pls
.nfo file can also be opened with Notepad,just change it properties to notepad and you can read the text.....

go_gamez

In the zone
why is it so ?does *nfo file come only with pirated software...i never knew tht..i fell u use..some pirated software..and thts da reason u knw..it..
i have many other simple files which have *nfo..file ..and are not pirated !!

Sourabh

Laptoping
Hey! If there is a NFO at the root folder of the archive, Proggies like WinRAR display it as a split screen in the Archive Window. You dont even need to extract the nfo and view it in notepad.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
ok thats boaring but can any body say in some nfo there are some pictures made using characters.. how is it made.. by some software or by manually

go_gamez

In the zone
the.kaushik said:
ok thats boaring but can any body say in some nfo there are some pictures made using characters.. how is it made.. by some software or by manually
same question...even i see pictures made using characters
(like !! @@@>><<)etc. how are they made ?? i even see them in my mails and orkut scraps...

OP
anantkhaitan

anantkhaitan

Burning Bright
go_gamez said:
same question...even i see pictures made using characters
(like !! @@@>><<)etc. how are they made ?? i even see them in my mails and orkut scraps...

Well for that you can try a small nifty tool ASCII Generator v6.0.8 Freeware again and weighing 95 kb Just you need to have .NET installed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom