Nexus 5 specs

noob

Cyborg Agent
The Nexus 5.

I seriously hope that the new Nexus does something different on the design front. I started my Nexus journey with the Nexus 3 (SGN), the curved glass and the tear-drop design was quite an achievement in terms of looks and ergonomics. The Nexus 4, the curved edges is a nice touch, but i expected more. The gorilla glass at the back with the new hide and seek glitter imprint is also nice, but you end up covering those design bits with shells to avoid the glass getting scratched.

I really hope the Nexus 5 is slimmer, weather proof (water and dust resistant). Has some new innovation on the display side, maybe the best possible implementation of OGS (one glass solution) that makes content appear as if it is floating on the glass. Basically make the glass/screen as thin as possible. Also, it'd be nice if it can borrow some goodies from the Moto-X, an always on/active/listening assistant that responds to voice, not needing you to touch the phone for most common actions.

Dude, with $400, it is hardly profitable.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
GSMarena said:
This is getting embarrassing – the Nexus 5 has leaked all over the place, even gone on preorder, and yet Google still hasn't officially announced it. Well, you might not be getting the official info on the Nexus 5 yet, but here's a lengthy hands-on video in case there was something about the phone that wasn’t known yet.
(Source)

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
It's up guys :)

*play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_5_16GB_Black?id=nexus_5_black_16gb

Will be available in India tomorrow (due to IST timing zone)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It's up guys :)

*play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_5_16GB_Black?id=nexus_5_black_16gb

Will be available in India tomorrow (due to IST timing zone)

FINALLY! I hope its for *real* this time! :p
So, 29k. Is more than what I expected. I thought it will be 26k. But oh well.. its NEXUS 5!!!

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
So finally its live but for India showing "coming soon". I guess, we have to wait little more..

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
Android SDK updated with 4.4 downloading:p:cool:
So i will be trying N5 on emulator by tommorow...
Excited too much...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
check the internals of N5
Google Nexus 5 Display and Inner Components Leaks | Cell Phone News and Rumors From Fanatic Fone

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
its Listed in shopyourworld but currently out of stock
Nexus 5 (16GB, Black)/Google Nexus: ShopYourWorld.com
16GB @28k looks cool

ratul

█████████████████
Available for advanced booking on Snapdeal now: LG Google Nexus 5 16 GB (Black) Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online in India - Snapdeal.com
Best Part: At the play store price with EMI option available. :D

Rochus

Right off the assembly line
I am planning to change my mobile so I will go for Nexus 5. For me 16 GB is enough so I think I will get it around 27k.

Top Bottom