Nexus 5 is Official

ratul

█████████████████
Available for advanced booking on Snapdeal now: LG Google Nexus 5 16 GB (Black) Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online in India - Snapdeal.com
Best Part: At the play store price with EMI option available. :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Geek got disappointed...i personally think its worth it though.

Review: Google’s Nexus 5 is a flawed phone at a great price | Reviews | Geek.com

amjath

Human Spambot
Geek got disappointed...i personally think its worth it though.

Review: Google’s Nexus 5 is a flawed phone at a great price | Reviews | Geek.com

this site is looking for ppublicity i guess

My trusted reviews says
Nexus 5 review: the best phone $350 can buy
Nexus 5 review | The Verge

yet GSMarena have to review

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
then they should call iphones as miserably fail phone at ridiculous bloated price.

guess they did.

this site is looking for ppublicity i guess

My trusted reviews says
Nexus 5 review: the best phone $350 can buy
Nexus 5 review | The Verge

yet GSMarena have to review

i came across many other reviews of nexus 5, mainly because i was planning to buy one, but i will skip it for now. I am nowhere near a android root user , neither want a full fledged droid 4.4 experience, Nexus being a superuser phone for devs, suits them better as there are no wireless carrier modifications from manufacturers and unlock-able boot loader :) that price is awesome for a nexus device. Only that the camera/battery and audio could have been tuned up a bit just for the market competition. Otherwise it really is a hot deal, amazing fast.

amjath

Human Spambot
guess they did.

i came across many other reviews of nexus 5, mainly because i was planning to buy one, but i will skip it for now. I am nowhere near a android root user , neither want a full fledged droid 4.4 experience, Nexus being a superuser phone for devs, suits them better as there are no wireless carrier modifications from manufacturers and unlock-able boot loader :) that price is awesome for a nexus device. Only that the camera/battery and audio could have been tuned up a bit just for the market competition. Otherwise it really is a hot deal, amazing fast.

2300 is a bit let down in battery waiting for gsmarena for the test. If u have read the verge review they said the camera issue yet to be fixed by software patch. I agree with you that 4.4 is completely focussed on dev, but advantage of getting this device is fastest updates for 18 months and awesome dev support from xda

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
agreed, the camera app is sluggish but subjected to be fixed from patch, i read it, OIS is also there with the cam though, thought it was WP flagship :D there is also the proccy and the ram advantage which makes it literally the fastest android phone ( be it dev or whatever ) at that price bracket.

gameranand

Living to Play
TBH I think its the best at the price. I mean Screen Size is appropriate at 4.5". Its not very pocket friendly but still it would fit in pocket. The hardware is best for the price and you are in front line for any updates from Google. I think finally Google is taking India seriously and I hope it arrives ASAP here. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i will get to see it today as here there is a IndoTelecom Expo going on where its will be celebrated and featured. Two more phones and Tegra 7 Tab from EVGA will also be seen.

amjath

Human Spambot
i will get to see it today as here there is a IndoTelecom Expo going on where its will be celebrated and featured. Two more phones and Tegra 7 Tab from EVGA will also be seen.

There is a review on Engadget for evga tegra note please do check that too

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
:thumbsup:

EVGA Tegra Note 7 Review: Nvidia's Tegra 4 For $200 - Nvidia Tegra Note 7: A $200 Tegra 4-Based Tablet

$hadow

Geek in making
One can increase the performance of the camera with the apps. But the hardware provided is vfm for the price coz the same would cost a lot when launched form Sammy or Sony. Google is trying to expand in India which is a good change for the Indians. I can even ignore the camera for this.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
agreed, that hardware in that price outweighs the camera lag, and its nothing like the camera doesn't work or something, if it loads a tad slower who cares? as far its a nexus device with fast proccy and 2GB ram, camera can wait, gaming performance is also excellent in the NEXUS, one thing i still believe if it were made with Asus, we could see a boost in build quality as well.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Google will only sell around 1-2 million Nexus 5s, but they will be bought by key people; Android evangelists, developers and influencers. They will spread the Android brand.” The rest of the stock will be sold by LG through the wholesale retail channel at a premium, and the Korean company would reap higher margins from these sales

Just FYI, nexus 5 may be priced higher off-playstore.

Source: Retail price of Google Nexus 5 in India could be higher than Play Store pricing (Poll)

Top Bottom