Nexus 4 never coming to India?

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
Now there are rumours about a NeXus 5.
Yet not even a single rumour about the NeXus 4 arriving in India...

Is anyone getting it/got it from the US play store...?

I'm really impressed with the speces and has everything MY next smartphone should have...

Any ideas?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nexis?

Last I heard Google released a statement, where they said in a very clear manner, that they won't let people buy Nexus, if they can't spell its name correct.
Tough luck! Eh?

mitraark

Decrepit
But seriously , what are the chances of Nexus 4 being released in India in near future ? A friend of mine was thinking of getting it , only to be told it's not available in India / No warranty if bought from outside.

OP
X

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
But seriously , what are the chances of Nexus 4 being released in India in near future ? A friend of mine was thinking of getting it , only to be told it's not available in India / No warranty if bought from outside.

As of now the chances are zero. People are getting it from the US are more than happy...

red dragon

Master troll
Nexis 4 never coming to India?

you can die any moment you know that ? and then you wont be serviceable.. :p

You don't die without a reason bro!
I am a doctor and probably know a lil more about life and death!
On topic,head over TE and see for yourself about the cracking issue!

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
You don't die without a reason bro!
I am a doctor and probably know a lil more about life and death!
On topic,head over TE and see for yourself about the cracking issue!

@offtopic troll master,

if i there is a life threatening disease, can you explain how the person got it in the first place?

yes i know about the cracking issue, its because of the heat changes in the glass which can cause it to crack. and also i dont know how but the glass is brittle when broken at a specific point ...

red dragon

Master troll

Regarding your first question..Google epidemiology of communicable and non communicable diseases.
Everything happens for a reason bro!

amjath

Human Spambot
^Is this anything to do with Google or LG or Nexus or buying from US or warranty or availability in india

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
I think Nexus 4 would come to india sooner or later..If you seriously wanna get that then you can buy it from some of the retail sites,

red dragon

Master troll

tell me why yellow oils of n-nitrosoamines are cancer causing? and why do you get cancer?

Because it is carcinogenic!!
There is strong association between NNA exposure and CA stomach!!
What is so difficult to understand!?
Regarding the 2nd question,mate,you need to have basic knowledge about cell cycle,apoptosis etc.to understand carcinogenesis.

Top Bottom