Nexus 10 out of stock now what?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So, i was planing to get this beauty from USA via my uncle, and now this is out of stock, and i don't think google will restock it anywhere soon

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It will be restocked soon enough. Will he come here or send you package?
If he isn't coming. Waiting is best option.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hes coming here

Guys, So using Hidemyass i saw that N10-16 gb is back in stock-But 16 gb is no go for me
And that N7 32 3g is also back in stock.
Is n7 still a good buy?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hes coming here

Guys, So using Hidemyass i saw that N10-16 gb is back in stock-But 16 gb is no go for me
And that N7 32 3g is also back in stock.
Is n7 still a good buy?

If movies is a priority then go for nexus 10. But if 16gb is too less (frankly it should not be) then the N7 is one to go.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I wait still 21/22. Then ill order the 16 gb i guess :(...and maybe a OTG if it works :)

Would Ipad be good?

hari.vgl

Broken In
Dude, I think you should tell your uncle to just get the 16gb Nexus 10 for $499 + taxes. You can even buy the 16gb version on your own from ibhejo.com for ₹31,803, but that is a NO deal - just saying an option!

16gb should be sufficient for your apps and if you need to have a large collection of movies you could well get your thumb drive or external HDD to connect via OTG to the nexus using an app like 'Nexus Media Importer' from google play and that too without rooting the device.

If you still need a 32 gb version you could pre-order it at Nexus 10 32GB Tablet from Google™ Pre-Sale | Staples® but it would only ship around christmas. And you can have Borderlinx to deliver it to you in india. You can order from staples right now or just check play store everyday and when it comes in stock buy it and get it delivered by borderlinx. Using borderlinx you would have to pay under 2k excluding product cost for delivery in india.

Just listed out all the options you have NOW :)

Top Bottom