News feed. (rss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Hi fellas
well i wanna recieve rss feeds. well i kno dat wasnt quite clear.
to be more specific, i wanna install sum rss software which will inform and update with news specific to share market... adn all news related to the uprise adn fall of shares...
i wanna kkno which r the sites that provide feeds for the same... in details.

is there any software which scrolls the news like a ticker.... and can be customised fro the same reason???

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Check here:
{My Search for the best Online Feed Readers}
*ashwinr.com/2006/08/24/my-search-for-the-best-online-feed-readers/

I use web reader, but it depends as what your needs are.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I suggest you use Opera browser. Its feed reader is quite good to get your work done.

enjoy

Journeyman
Or You can use my.yahoo.com and add all feed subscription there, or in gmail also adding a feed option is available (Web Clips)

OP
aku

aku

Gonna make it BiG
but i need specif feeds... as i have mentioned earlier.. my friend needs feeds only abot and related to the share market. r there any particular sites to which it can be linked?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
No feed readers come with pre-subscribed rss feeds. Atleast I don't know any, even if it comes, it's spam IMO. So you find a good reed reader (either online or extension or an application), then add feeds to it.

shaunak

Tux Fan
I would definately say opera;
reasons:
>neat, easy management of threads
>integrated with browser
>threads show up with mail
Get opera from here.

OP
aku

aku

Gonna make it BiG
okay!.. i got it, opera it is, but now the main question is... whr to get feed related to share market; any thing that would affest the share market.
Plus.. is there any thing like a ticker which shows share market prices, and may be share market related news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom