Newegg to launch in India

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Online retailer Newegg to expand to six more countries by end of June
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Consumers from India, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland and Singapore will soon be able to purchase PC components and parts from the site.

Online retailer Newegg to expand to six more countries by end of June - CNET

Online Hardware Retailer Newegg Announces Plans to Launch in India | NDTV Gadgets

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
aha aha...good news

BUT....I'm skeptical what their delivery network would be.

Look to the crappy delivery/courier process of Amazon. A world famous retailer is gaining negative feedback only because of its shitty courier services.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Awesome news...!!

aha aha...good news

Look to the crappy delivery/courier process of Amazon. A world famous retailer is gaining negative feedback only because of its shitty courier services.

whats wrong with amazon ? i have ordered 3-4 item and received in under 2 days.. 1 order was within 10 hours

ratul

█████████████████
Amazon is good, i have seen most things are more expensive on newegg than on amazon, hopefully they launch competitive pricing in india..

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
More than the deals themselves I am looking for product availability. We read about many awesome products or just right VFM ones, but they turn out to be impossible to get.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
aha aha...good news

That's cause of third party sellers I think.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I bought my Lenovo Y500 from Newegg!!! ;-)
Hope they give extra discounts to a returning customer... :-D
Btw, some of their shell-shocker deals are mind blowing!!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"Newegg will be approaching its six new markets with a new strategy. The company will ship orders from the US first, and will follow up with "a physical presence to serve local demand."

So yea, I am waiting for the pricing! I have SSD, GFX and Monitors on my shopping list! :D

.jRay.

Youngling
Never bought anything from newegg yet, didn't get a chance. Also my parents don't trust international online shopping.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
"Newegg will be approaching its six new markets with a new strategy. The company will ship orders from the US first, and will follow up with "a physical presence to serve local demand."

So yea, I am waiting for the pricing! I have SSD, GFX and Monitors on my shopping list! :D

same here i hav SSD, cabinet , PSU and 280xCFX in my shopping list.............

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ You think things like Black Friday will be brought to India?
I can think more of like adaptation to Indian festivals like Diwali.

Top Bottom