new to android ,please help me in buying one (budget 17-30k)

xtremeinfo

Broken In
hi guys i am using micromax since 2 years and that is my first mobile now i want to buy android but my problem is should i try mobile for 17k or should i go directly for 30k one,since i dont have experience with it i am thinking if i should buy 17k one first and go for 30k after 2-3 years ,please help me at what price i should take mobile

Hi guys thanks for the replies , I need mobile to surf internet with battery back up and some games

Last edited:

red dragon

Master troll
If you are a student and your dad is paying up...try not to exceed 15-17k.

If it is your money...go ahead ...burn it.
BTW what is so special with Android?

Sent from Galaxy S2

rajeevk

Journeyman
I think better go for 15k mobile first. May be in future you will see something better than today's handsets in cheap prices.

buddyram

New Voyage
If you are a student and your dad is paying up...try not to exceed 15-17k.

+1

@OP: it looks like your novice in the smartphone world! so better dont burn 30K initially. so now buy any phone with moderate budget, then you can experience the features and available apps with it. After a year or two you can assess your needs and purchase accordingly.

Whats your min. specification?

S

siddhipatel

My suggestion to you is don’t go directly for 30k. First go for 17k as you will get many good options with latest features in 17k also like you can have HTC Explorer, Samsung Galaxy Y, Motorola Defy, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Ace and the list goes on.

red dragon

Master troll
@o.p, try to get hold of a Nexus S or Galaxy S if possible.
All other sub 20k Android phones are really not worth the money(yes;Neo V too!)

Mr.V

Journeyman
Galaxy S-I is still a nice performer.... If u love music,Then sony Erricson LIVE is for you!(14K)
But do consider the WP7.5 Phone Samsung Omnia W (20K)

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
hi guys i am using micromax since 2 years and that is my first mobile now i want to buy android but my problem is should i try mobile for 17k or should i go directly for 30k one,since i dont have experience with it i am thinking if i should buy 17k one first and go for 30k after 2-3 years ,please help me at what price i should take mobile

u shud be more descriptive for wht u'll be expecting ur mobile to do for you... just usual calls, text, music etc... or u want to surf internet, watch videos, games (or lots of other stuffs a smartphone can do...) too on ur phone....
i'll say prioritize ur needs or usage thn fellow members here will be able to suggest u best otherwise asking for suggestion is useless....

OP
X

xtremeinfo

Broken In
hi guys thanks all for the reply,I ll surf the Internet more on my mobile thats the main usage with better battery and some games and apps

aroraanant

Explorer
Get Neo V or Galaxy R.
Don't spend much.
Or if you are willing to spend 30k then get Samsung Note or Sensation XE.

Not let me make it easy for you.
Try to get hands on all the 4 mobiles listed here and then decide...

Top Bottom