New Thinkdigit website. Feedback and suggestions welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte

Ninja Jedi
Hi all,

You might have noticed the new website look - *www.thinkdigit.com/.

We've tried to include as much feedback as we could. The content now gets more space, fonts are bigger, navigation is easier, and an article page has lots of related content touch-points to enable you to jump between stories and discover more. We've also integrated some social features -- you can retweet a story or share it on your Facebook account, apart from the usual Digg/Stumbleupon.

A lot has changed, and a lot has been added. Please take some time to share your thoughts here.

I'll leave you with a teaser: expect some changes on the forum soon ;)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
the new look is perfect. This is what we want. A series of article's overview and link to full article.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Don't worry. Once you get used to it, you will be happy to have the new look.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

few suggestion:

Move "Current Issue" to top left corner.

Keep Feature stories above Latest stories

An icon to discuss the story in Forum (next to digg and Stumble Upon). If the story discussion thread is not created in Forum, it will be created automatically and viewer will be taken to new thread else viewer will be taken to existing thread. This brings in more visitors to forum instead of pushing them to digg or SU.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
The new look is just awesome. I really dont care about the ad's now as they are most important but strategically placed.

Now I would like to request the Digit Team to focus on forum. Though the new theme looks too boring but it's really light on system. But I would like to ask the Digit Team to make the forum wider. May be make the forum 98% wider and use the 2% for your side ad's.

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
A cool new look.... but please don't use blue or red color over black background :-x :x..... or try to use a darker shade.....:|

And also a faster one....:p:p:p
Keep up the work..................:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Now I would like to request the Digit Team to focus on forum. Though the new theme looks too boring but it's really light on system. But I would like to ask the Digit Team to make the forum wider. May be make the forum 98% wider and use the 2% for your side ad's.

u may use the software Neat Digit to do so which is one of the add on of Firefox......:razz::razz:

walkmanguru

Broken In
New website look is nice, but the 'Stories layout' appears to similar to blog posts. Not appropriate for a website.

OP
B

Byte

Ninja Jedi
Thank you for your feedback everyone.

The forum will see some welcome changes soon. Verrrry soon... No, not that soon. :p

beelzebub360

♪☺☺♪
New website look is nice, but the 'Stories layout' appears to similar to blog posts. Not appropriate for a website.

Agree ..
& the site look too clutured
Digit just forgot one thing which made them soo good..
1. Every one does not have a broadband connection..[which digit keep on saying but dont seen to follow]
2.Keep it simple[clean & well managed contents]

:x

clmlbx

Technomancer
site is really good

but now pls work on forum... change the skin atleast

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

site is really good

but now pls work on forum... change the skin at least

subhransu123

Journeyman
i hava noticed the new web site,i think the forum size should be large in place of large advertise space size.............but the new website is fabullus,beautifull.......

ankushkool

Youngling
i can open the link but the body of the page comes blank... and its happening for all Agent001 articles only! rest working fine.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ True.. But the thing work fine for me if I open page using IE... but the page doesn't open if I open using Firefox.. :|

Anyways the website look is better now.. Thumbs Up! :)

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
The new look is absolutely great....As for the look of the forum, y don't u guys try out the Neat Digit add-on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom