naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
*indiatrace.com/trace-bulk-sms-code

use this to trace the bulk sender

result for the LM-Websms as shown in this pic

*i37.tinypic.com/34ybvpe.jpg

result :

*indiatrace.com/trace-bulk-sms-code/trace-bulk-sms-code-location.php?N=LM-WebSMS

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you guys registered for DND ie do not disturb register. It reduced add on my rel connection around 99% :p

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
its free

even though you register , i am getting from other networks

and some networks need a valid that comapnies number to register to file DND eg : TATA INDICOM

but what ever you do , you get these spam from SMS bulk sender , those As$holes should be kicked

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Techalomaniac - it's free of cost. All you have to do is just go to your connection providers website. They all have links to DND trhough in small font size :p

You can follow that link and register or if you just sending a sms is great then they have the number ( varies from operator to operator ). Just send a sms.
It will take 30-45 days to activate.

Before registering I was getting 4-5 sms every day but nodays a only get 1-2 sms in month but it's all rels new service offer but not any other sms from other networks :p

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Here they are :

*www.ndncregistry.com/indian-consumers-telecom-online.htm

*www.ndncregistry.com/indian-consumers.htm

credit to Mrintech

but i dont why the F$$$ tata`s DND page is not available . I went thru thier site and found that we have to register in thier site, which needs a tata number.

when we register to DND of our network , the spam from our network stops , but not from other networks..

is there any workaround ?

tekdude

Broken In
Most of my friends got these and some did respond. But, when they asked money for delivering prize, they backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom