new pc help

OP
H

hdknitro

bringing the world down
I just went to nehru place today. First of all I want u all to know my 1TB is down. So I will be adjusting 500gb HD in the whole upgrade.

This is the new config, i got a quote on
#core i7 930
#msi X58 pro E
#g-skill 6gb kit
# WD caviar black 500gb
TOTAL = 35000

I am not changing the PSU, as the vendor suggested, first get it checked, if it is problemetic it will be replaced. He said the PSU (650 extreme)will be fine. If by chance it does not perform well I will be getting myself GX750.

Piyush

Lanaya
I just went to nehru place today. First of all I want u all to know my 1TB is down. So I will be adjusting 500gb HD in the whole upgrade.

This is the new config, i got a quote on
#core i7 930
#msi X58 pro E
#g-skill 6gb kit
# WD caviar black 500gb
TOTAL = 35000

I am not changing the PSU, as the vendor suggested, first get it checked, if it is problemetic it will be replaced. He said the PSU (650 extreme)will be fine. If by chance it does not perform well I will be getting myself GX750.
lets hope that ur extreme PSU goes along with u

OP
H

hdknitro

bringing the world down
i know it's efficiency but he said that the PSU is under warranty and he also owns a comp with a 260gt with the same PSU, and it works well. He said if I want to SLI or want a bigger card than go for a new PSU, which i would be changing in an year or so

OP
H

hdknitro

bringing the world down
So I have finally done the purchase. Thanks to piyush who gave me the correct insight on 4 and 6 core processors. So the specs are:-
# AMD phenom X6 1090T
#Msi 880 mobo
# G-skill ribjaw 4 GB kit (2*2) 1600 mhz
and for the PSU part. Well piyush had come along with me so we bought a GX 650 and now my extreme 650 is on sale.
I am now usling the above rig with my 9800 gt graphic card and my CM Centurion 590 with six 120mm fans.

Thanks piyush for being their. Thanks sam, aby and mr. Singh for all the support

But I have just another problem. Suggest a good UPS for this rig.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
for gaming you should have gone with i7 and corsair tx650w

anyway congrats, nice purchase...

for ups look at APC 800va or 750va

Piyush

Lanaya
So I have finally done the purchase. Thanks to piyush who gave me the correct insight on 4 and 6 core processors. So the specs are:-
# AMD phenom X6 1090T
#Msi 880 mobo
# G-skill ribjaw 4 GB kit (2*2) 1600 mhz
and for the PSU part. Well piyush had come along with me so we bought a GX 650 and now my extreme 650 is on sale.
I am now usling the above rig with my 9800 gt graphic card and my CM Centurion 590 with six 120mm fans.

Thanks piyush for being their. Thanks sam, aby and mr. Singh for all the support

But I have just another problem. Suggest a good UPS for this rig.
arey bas kar yaar itni taarif mat kar

for ups get a 1.1kva/1.2kva unit (dont know the exact rating)

Top Bottom