New PC for 25-30K Max..Pls help

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys, so a friend of mine wants to get a new computer by this week or so...His budget is about 25000 but is ok if it goes about to 30000 max...He wants the computer for occasional gaming & watchung HD movies and the other office programs etc...so No overclocking usage nothing...
Some of the components he has is a Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse...Rest Everything he wants new...He also wants minimum of 1TB Hard drive for his computer..Could you guys pls help?

There have been so many threads with the same budget. Please check those rigs and post here. We can give opinions for that. People should start searching threads before posting , there have been innumerable people asking the same thing.a small search will do a lot of good for us.

Also please post the answers for the questionnaire . Very few people seem to be posting the answers when they make a thread.

Shiva

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Answer these questions: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

i actually answered these in the para itself...

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Occasional Gaming(Not heavy games like crysis), watching HD movies, normal programs etc

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 25-30K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Minimum 1TB HDD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No, I think he has a full HD monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Speakers, Monitor, keyboard, Mouse, Optical Drive

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: End of April

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Will build it..

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Buying locally

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Intel i3 3220 - rs 6700

Gigabyte b75 d3h mobo - rs 4000

Corsair value select ram 4gb - rs 1500

Corsair cxv2 430w - rs 2600

Tosibha/seagate 1tb hd - rs 3500

Nzxt gamma cabinet - rs 2500

Zotac/asus gtx 650ti - rs 10000

Total - rs 30,800

This is best for you:smile:

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Intel i3 3220 - rs 6700

Gigabyte b75 d3h mobo - rs 4000

Corsair value select ram 4gb - rs 1500

Corsair cxv2 430w - rs 2600

Tosibha/seagate 1tb hd - rs 3500

Nzxt gamma cabinet - rs 2500

Zotac/asus gtx 650ti - rs 10000

Total - rs 30,800

This is best for you:smile:

Thanks but as per his request..could u help me make some changes...
He is looking for Intel I5..no matter how low end it is...also is it possible to cut down on the graphics card...is there any good entry level graphics card..because he won't be gaming much or anything..maybe around 4k or so..

Top Bottom