New New...... Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

infohardik

Broken In
Opera For Windows v7.60 b7141 Released : Internet Browsers NewsStandards support Opera prides itself in supporting all major Web standards currently in use, including CSS2, HTML4, XHTML1, HTTP1.1, DOM1, JavaScript, PNG, Unicode, and the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm. Search directly in address field By prefixing search terms by the search engine's shortcut keyword, for example "g" for Google, as in "g Medium-Screen Rendering", you can perform searches directly from the address field. More Info & Download Link :*www.go4i.net/modules.php? :!: :arrow:

Might Be useful Ppl u have already downloaded ur comments on this version

svenkat83

Journeyman
Has this been officially released or just another Preview Edition??
I couldn't find the link to download in Opera's site.

go4inet

In the zone
BTW, he has linked to the strory properly !

For all you guys preview and download link for Operal latest released @ *www.go4i.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=13

Regards,
Vinay

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Opera supports CSS2, HTML4, XHTML1, HTTP1.1, DOM1, JavaScript, PNG, Unicode, and the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm.

Alright.

Does it support Rich Text Format ?!

I use Opera too. (I know it doesnot. So dont repyly)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
i use mozilla firefox, it rulez!never tried opera, it is a adware.

*img62.exs.cx/img62/9472/signiture.gif

vamsi104

Broken In
I am using it!

opera 7.6 is real gr8.

I have doenloaded it some one month back!
it is really cool .
with all those features
I think every one should try it.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
hey man I am tired of downloading newer versions every month..........I download n after using some days it becomes older version........does it has so many bugs.......???????? Opera has not given any type of probs to me till now..........so itz the best browser........i luv it.....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
hmm i think that applies to firefox too i downloaded the 1.7.3 version from the mozilla site itself but it gave some error and refused to set itself up and the 18 mb gone down the drain on a dial up

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Let's stop this opera and firefox fight now :D
BTW there is no taker of I.E :roll:

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom