New Mouse problem

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Don't know who you dealt with inside primeabgb, but I'm a regular customer for them, hasslefree experience till date. Ordered 20K worth of stuff from them, all the conversations have been positive. very professional. Never encountered such lame conversation with them.

Ring their shop & ask for their online site manager, karan kumbhar. If the receptionist asks reason just tell her you need some stuff online.

I recollect an incident where a Altec lansing FX-5051 bought from them had a blown fuse after a few days, they were very helpful with the service, instead of sending it back to them they arranged a nearest Altec Distributor for service and were calling me regularly to know if our work got done or not. My local dealers here try to escape in such situations, but the staff of PrimeABGB were very helpful.

Off topic, but contrary to the popular belief/experience I have found Lynx India to be very much helpful. And prompt too.

Looks like we got a mixed experience with each seller :p

Amarbir of lynx India is very arrogant, contacted him initially before going for prime, he doesn't even care about the deal and when enquired about a products comparability, he answers I don't know, buy it and test for yourself. When asked if he arranges for a replacement if it doesn't work, he replies if it works fine, else throw it away. I had cut the call and never ever dealt with lynx-india again.

tkin

Back to school!!
I just purchased the U12P from itwares, fastest shipping till date, took less than 24hrs, shipped by TNT, came in top notch condition.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Looks like everyone has good experiences.

Hey I never complained against primeabgb. They are not mentioned in my siggy or this thread. They didnt have it in stock and since it was sunday I couldnt verify either. They have the black arctosa which sucks (too tired to explain why) and silver was supposed to come in stock after 20days [after 15th may]. So I am little worried as to if it will ever come.

^^^He can say that as you have no means to physically reach him. Also you are at his mercy as he can take/drop your call at his own whims.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like we got a mixed experience with each seller :p

Much like life, I guess. You see 6 and for me its 9. :)

I just purchased the U12P from itwares, fastest shipping till date, took less than 24hrs, shipped by TNT, came in top notch condition.

Probably that's because you purchase from ebay. My K62 was fast too, but not at the speed of your Noctua. ;)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Looks like everyone has good experiences.

Hey I never complained against primeabgb. They are not mentioned in my siggy or this thread. They didnt have it in stock and since it was sunday I couldnt verify either. They have the black arctosa which sucks (too tired to explain why) and silver was supposed to come in stock after 20days [after 15th may]. So I am little worried as to if it will ever come.

^^^He can say that as you have no means to physically reach him. Also you are at his mercy as he can take/drop your call at his own whims.

Why don't you try ebay, look for listings from reputed sellers. Safer than much online shopping sites. Bought my HTC Desire through ebay :D

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Next time ebay if I have too. I am good with local sellers thought. Esp in a city like Bangalore where availability is not a problem.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why don't you try ebay, look for listings from reputed sellers. Safer than much online shopping sites. Bought my HTC Desire through ebay :D

One -ve of ebay: Costly.

Next time ebay if I have too. I am good with local sellers thought. Esp in a city like Bangalore where availability is not a problem.

If availability is not a problem always stick with local shops, even if it means spending a bit more.

tkin

Back to school!!
One -ve of ebay: Costly.

If availability is not a problem always stick with local shops, even if it means spending a bit more.
Not always, but to pay 100-200 extra for guaranteed delivery, or full refund if product is damaged etc is pure win, no seller will dare sell cr@p there.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, deals from ebay are safe, coz you are guaranteed refund if something goes wrong. You are in a position to demand sellers, unlike their own sites where we are at their mercy. Me too learned that hard way from a letsbuy deal

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Well not shipped but they finally responded with "it sounds like your product may be in need of an exchange"

I am not so sure if I should opt for the exchange. :|

What do you guys suggest?

My apprehension is that, none of the major buttons are faulty, now if the replacement unit is also faulty then I will be without a mouse for long.

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Dont know exchange policy in rest of india. Here in delhi one can follow few steps to free him self from razer sharp trouble:
1. One first go to the razers service center.
2. Drop his or her non working razer mouse in front of them with state of the art cheap china town components, only shiny but good for nothing. Show them bill as a proof of leagal purchase.
3. They take your mouse put it some where(where, dont know and who cares) and just give you a new sealed(china town junk) box of the same mouse.
4. You come back home.
5. Take some pics of it with your name and date on a paper.
6. Put it on-line and sell it.
7. Then you buy new logitech or some other good brand, any thing other than ms or razer from the money you earned by selling it.
8. Enjoy the FREEDOM.

-Razer definitely make rest of their products good, great or ok, but put their mice out from that list. When like every 2nd person you see playing with razer mouse is complaining about it or telling you how many of his/her mice are dead till now or how many times he/she rma'd it, then its definitely not even a decent brand in my list.

Last edited:
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
^ I really like the Imperator though. It's very well designed. Although the quality might be an issue. Mine i still going strong.

Even I though of selling it but then didn't know if I would like the GS500 so much, :|

Guess I will call for a replacement

Top Bottom